Binary Domain Collection-PROPHET

seeders: 4
leechers: 3
Added on October 12, 2013 by CerealKillerXin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Binary Domain Collection-PROPHET (Size: 4.22 GB)
 ppt-bido.iso4.22 GB
 prophet.nfo12.37 KB

Description

Binary Domain Collection (c) SEGA

release date: October 2766
protection: Steam
# of discs: 1
languages: EN

THE MACHINE AGE HAS BEGUN in this immersive and atmospheric squad-based shooter in which you need to regain control of a futuristic Tokyo from an emerging robotic threat. Set in 2080, the story starts when Dan Marshall and his squad are sent to bring the robotic community under control as they begin to infiltrate society and slowly take over undetected, leaving humans edundant in their wake. Thrilling encounters with highly intelligent robotic enemies require you to think tactically make challenging, real-time moral decisions and build up trust with your team mates in order to guide your squad to safety and success.

This official collection includes:

* Binary Domain (with all the updates)
* Dan Marshall Pack
* Multiplayer Map Pack

1- Unpack, burn or mount
2- Install the game
3- Copy the crack from PROPHET dir
4- Run the config tool before launching the game
5- Go To Hell!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.22 GB
seeders:4
leechers:3
Binary Domain Collection-PROPHET

Trailer

Screenshots

Binary Domain Collection-PROPHET screenshot

All Comments

nice
The torrent itself is fine. I noticed no issues. The game itself is another story...
Well, this game is awesome once you give it a chance. Graphics aren't the best, though it's not what it excels at.
Yo.
Release date was April 27, 2012
Maybe some languages removed.
Yo.
Going by the game description there only seems to be english left. But I find it hard to believe that the other languages make over 4 GB of data. Anyway, because of the updated version I will download this as well. Haven't played it yet though, but Youtube gameplay looks decent to me.