BioShock 2 PC full game SP-Only ^^nosTEAM^^

seeders: 109
leechers: 21
Added on November 6, 2012 by ^^nosTEAM^^in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

BioShock 2 PC full game SP-Only ^^nosTEAM^^ (Size: 4.46 GB)
 BioShock 2 nosTEAM.part1.exe2.93 GB
 BioShock 2 nosTEAM.part2.rar1.54 GB
 visit-nosteam.ro.html3.08 KB
 Read Me First !!!.txt2.06 KB
 Open only part1 ,part2 is installing automatically.txt127 bytes

Description

Games : Windows : Full game : English

About the Game:

BioShock 2 is a first-person shooter video game developed by 2K Marin for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
The sequel to the 2007 video game BioShock, it was released worldwide on February 9, 2010.
The game is set in the fictional underwater dystopia of Rapture, in a biopunk/dieselpunk 1968, eight years after the events of BioShock.
The protagonist and player-controlled character is an Alpha series Big Daddy, a being that has been mentally conditioned to protect Little Sisters.
Among the first of its kind, the player-controlled Big Daddy, named Subject Delta, who was paired with only a single Little Sister,
reactivates with no recollection of the past decade's events, and scours the city in an attempt to relocate the Little Sister that he was paired with.
Fearing this reunion will ruin her plans for the city, Sofia Lamb sends out her spliced up followers that she calls "The Rapture Family" and new Big Sisters in an attempt to deter Delta......

PC System Requirements

Minimum:
Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core Processor
Memory: 2 GB ( XP ) / 2 GB ( Vista )
Video Memory: 256 MB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8500 / ATI Radeon HD 2600
Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
Supported Video Cards: ATI RADEON X1950, HD 2000 / 3000 / 4000 / 5000 series NVIDIA GeForce 7 / 8 / 9 / 100 / 200 series

Notes:

This version of game is already cracked ,just install and play.
Multiplayer = Ripped (without an legit account you cannot play online)
You will need an offline account for Games for Windows ΓÇô Live to be able to save your progress.
If you do not have an Xlive offline account you can get one from www.nosteam.ro at BioShock 2 section.

How to install:
After download is done:
- open part1 (executable file) ,
- choose location ,
- click install ,
- wait until is done
- play game from desktop shortcut.

More info and support on www.nosteam.ro

If you like this game torrent seed it to others.
Enjoy .

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.46 GB
seeders:109
leechers:21
BioShock 2 PC full game SP-Only ^^nosTEAM^^

All Comments

Downloaded as well love nosTEAM always works swell :)
guys if you crash add this -dx9 in the shortcut worked for me
!!!Please help!!!
When i try to start the game it always comes up with the spinning circle then it justs stops. and i know it is not my pc
Hey guys.
I figured I should post this, after spending many hours trying to get Bioshock 2 to work.
Check out this link:
http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/01/19/games-for-windows-live-will-soon-be-dead-hooray-heres-a-list-of-devs-removing-it-from-their-games/
Games cracked/patched to work with Games for Windows Live NO LONGER WORK!
There need to be new cracks/patches made to work with the new system. There is simply no longer a GFWL; it's all been consolidated into the marketplace.
As of the beginning of this year, only about a dozen games haven't been altered for the new format. Any games that were cracked to work with GFWL will simply pop up notifying you that they will not work, because GFWL is not detected on your PC. Bioshock 2 for example, HAS been altered to work with the new format, but any cracked version on here is still cracked and patched to work with GFWL.
So... yeah. I'll try to post this elsewhere so people know. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
TL;DR
GAMES CRACKED/PATCHED FOR GFWL WILL NO LONGER WORK.
Its working! Thanks
The game uses no controller. You cannot save when you want to either in the game. You need a serial to save - what is the point!
Doesn't Work NOSTEAM ..