Bioshock Infinite-Black Box

seeders: 23
leechers: 11
Added on March 26, 2013 by IamAWESOMEWBBin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Bioshock Infinite-Black Box (Size: 11.46 GB)
 BB-Bioib.iso3.91 GB
 BB-Bioia.iso3.89 GB
 BB-Bioic.iso3.66 GB
 black_box.nfo8.92 KB
 BLACK BOX REPACK.url119 bytes

Description

Welcome everybody.

FULL REPACK
LANGUAGE: ENGLISH

1.Unrar.
2.Mount or Burn.
3.Run 'Setup.exe'.
4.Start the game from Desktop.
5.Support game developers like we do.
For updates and more, follow @IamAWESOMEWBB @BlackBoxRepack

BioShock® Infinite is a first-person shooter like you’ve never seen. Just ask the judges from E3 2011, where the Irrational Games title won over 75 editorial awards, including the Game Critics Awards’ Best of Show. Set in 1912, players assume the role of former Pinkerton agent Booker DeWitt, sent to the flying city of Columbia on a rescue mission. His target? Elizabeth, imprisoned since childhood. During their daring escape, Booker and Elizabeth form a powerful bond — one that lets Booker augment his own abilities with her world-altering control over the environment. Together, they fight from high-speed Sky-Lines, in the streets and houses of Columbia, on giant zeppelins, and in the clouds, all while learning to harness an expanding arsenal of weapons and abilities, and immersing players in a story that is not only steeped in profound thrills and surprises, but also invests its characters with emotional ties that will continue to set the bar in gaming..

www.blackboxrepack.com

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.46 GB
seeders:23
leechers:11
Bioshock Infinite-Black Box

Trailer

All Comments

works like a charm thankx BB.
thank you
Ok, i've installed the black box then installed ...BioShock.Infinite.v1.1.22.46499.Incl.DLC-FTS

from the FTS page. ok when i copy over the crack from FTS

my game wont start, click it it comes up on task manager then booom it closes. like (it does not wanna run)

ANY HELP? PLEASE?

@IamAWESOMEWBB
Thanks
Thanks! :)
works perfectly on max setting alienware 18 windows 8