Bird by Bird: Some Instructions on Writing and Life [Audiobook] by Anne Lamott [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 5
leechers: 10
Added on May 30, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Bird by Bird: Some Instructions on Writing and Life [Audiobook] by Anne Lamott [Dr.Soc] (Size: 130.44 MB)
 Anne Lamott - Bird by Bird_ Some Instructions on Writing and Life.epub222.19 KB
 Bird by Bird Some Instructions on Writing and Life [Audiobook] by Anne Lamott.mp3130.21 MB
 Cover.jpeg15.56 KB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Bird by Bird: Some Instructions on Writing and Life [Audiobook] by Anne Lamott (Author), Susan Bennett (Narrator)
June 12, 2013 | MP3 @ 48 Kbps | ASIN: B00DD662JQ | Duration: 6 hrs 19 mins | English | 130 MB
Genre: Biographies > Memoir |

A New York Times best-selling author of both fiction and nonfiction, Anne Lamott was also the recipient of a Guggenheim Fellowship. As much a guide to writing as an exploration of the emotional challenges of being a writer, Bird by Bird offers a candid and often humorous look at how to tackle these varied obstacles.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
130.44 MB
seeders:5
leechers:10
Bird by Bird: Some Instructions on Writing and Life [Audiobook] by Anne Lamott [Dr.Soc]