Bitdefender Total Security 2011 [ Cracked until 2045 ]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 16, 2011 by MaX-_-RoNin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Bitdefender Total Security 2011 [ Cracked until 2045 ] (Size: 1.83 MB)
 Box_BD2011_3.1.rar435.11 KB
 bitdefender_tsecurity.exe1.28 MB
 screenshot.png123.91 KB
 Readme.txt374 bytes

Description

CRACKED UNTIL 2045. CONFIRMED AND CHECKED. Turn OFF your antivirus before downloading. It wrongly catches the crack as a virus (which its not). Screenshot attached. Enjoy!!

========================================================

BitDefenderĀ® Total Security 2011
Stop Viruses and Spyware Cold
Proactive antivirus protection stops new viruses and malware that other products miss.
Keep Your Family Safe
Monitor all your kids' online escapades from your iPhone, smart phone, or PC.
Safeguard Your Privacy
Eliminate the chances your data and conversations are leaked to others over e-mail, Facebook, IM, or websites that track your online activities.
Boost Your PCs Performance
Performance Optimizer helps you quickly identify the applications that are slowing you down and suggests corrective actions. Tune-up deletes the unnecessary files and registries that impact your PC's speed.
Surf Safely
The ultimate in antivirus protection, Search Advisor gives advance warning of risky websites within your Google/Yahoo! search results.
Block Intruders
Establish a two-way firewall with just a few clicks, to continuously monitor your Internet connections and prevent unauthorized access-even over a Wi-Fi network.
Eliminate Spam
Send unwanted or malicious email and attachments straight to the trash, so they never reach your Inbox.
Uncover Viruses In A Flash!
QuickScan utilizes in-the-cloud technology to hunt down viruses, with minimal system impact.
Learn From Video Tutorials
Use the step-by-step videos, which are built right in to your BitDefender antivirus protection software, to easily navigate your way through common security challenges.
Play and Work Seamlessly
Activate Game, Laptop, or Silent Mode to minimize interruptions, prolong battery life, or reduce system load to ensure seamless and secure computing.
Choose Your View
Match the interface to your level of comfort by selecting between Basic, Intermediate, or Expert settings and quickly create shortcuts to frequently used controls.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.83 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Bitdefender Total Security 2011 [ Cracked until 2045 ]

All Comments

cant update it
Close peerblock/any other proxy app you're running..
Seeding this now, thanks dude
cool..! Thanks for downloading,appreciating the stuff and for seeding,dude! :)
i think this is nice antivirus but when i put it my compiuter stuck because is hard antivirus maby take to much memory!
Hey Leon. It is the best antivirus right now in the market. You can search in google for top antivirus 2011 and you will see Bidefender at the top of the list. Yeah it does use a lot of RAM,I agree with that,but its the best,it has removed many viruses that other AVs could not even detect ! :)
Continuously seeding till when I can :)