Björk 50th (22 - 11 - 15) La Madeja, RNE (less known songs of Björk for her 50th bithday)

seeders: 0
leechers: 9
Added on March 2, 2016 by tiparin Music
Torrent verified.

• Artist: Björk
  • Format: mp3 - lossy

Björk 50th (22 - 11 - 15) La Madeja, RNE (less known songs of Björk for her 50th bithday) (Size: 53.92 MB)
 info.txt1.45 KB
 La Madeja - Björk 50th (22 - 11 - 15).mp353.92 MB

Description

La Madeja - Björk 50th (22 - 11 - 15).MP3
128 kbps
Length: 00:58:53

Español:
La Campanilla del país del norte se hace mayor: Björk cumple cincuenta años y en La Madeja celebramos su medio siglo de vida recordando la parte memos conocida de su repertorio.

English:
The North Country Tinkerbell gets older: Björk is fifty years old and in La Madeja celebrate its half century of life remembering the less known part of his repertoire.

Français:
Le North Country Tinkerbell vieillit: Björk a cinquante ans et La Madeja célèbre son demi-siècle de vie se souvenant des la partie moins connu de son répertoire.

I consider myself a big fan, there are a couples of songs I did not know, though. Some of them because since Volta I am less of a fan of her. The other ones it is because I had not Internet on the 90's. Thery are marked with (·).

Tracklist:
1.I Remember You (Venus as a Boy single) (·)
2.Gloomy Sunday (From Stormy Weather)
3.Ruby Baby (From Gling-Gló)
4.Cry Me a River (live) (From Gling-Gló) (·)
5.You Only Live Twice (From Shaken and Stirred: The David Arnold James Bond Project) (·)
6.The Boho Dance (Fom a Tribute to Joni Mitchell) (·)
7.Like Some in Love (From Debut) (cover of a western song, did not know it)
8.The Fool on the Hill (From Björk)
9.Travessia (From The Iceland Mysteries) (Cover of Milton Nascimento) (·)
10.Flétta (with Anthony Hegarty) (from Swanlights) (·)
11.Submarine (From Medúlla)
12.I Can't Help Loving That Man (From Gling-Gló)
13.It's Oh So Quiet (From Post)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
53.92 MB
seeders:0
leechers:9
Björk 50th (22 - 11 - 15) La Madeja, RNE (less known songs of Björk for her 50th bithday)