Black Bart 1948 DvdRip Avi Lee1001

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on March 3, 2014 by xultin Movies
Torrent verified.

Black Bart 1948 DvdRip Avi Lee1001 (Size: 909.69 MB)
 Black Bart.avi909.69 MB
 Torrent downloaded from d2.vu.txt40 bytes

Description

Black Bart 1948 DvdRip Avi Lee1001

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0040167/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Bart_(1948_film)
Black Bart is an American western first released in France on 25th May 1948, directed by George Sherman. The film is based on a story by Luci Ward and Jack Natteford and stars Yvonne De Carlo, Dan Duryea, Jeffrey Lynn, Percy Kilbride and Lloyd Gough.Our overall rating for Black Bart,is: good.

Delightful Western about cheeky outlaw and his romance with exotic dancer, with beautiful costumes and great dialogue.

The cheerful film is loaded with humorous dialogue. Much of the dialogue is exceptionally funny.
Making a movie about a crook is full of pitfalls. It's bad to glamorize crime, but its also dull to preach for two hours. Black Bart avoids these extremes, in part by casting everyone's favorite Bad Boy, Dan Duryea. He is always fascinating as a sly, sneaky and refreshingly comic villain, one whose brashness and insidious schemes are interesting to watch, but never suggested as any sort of role model.

The real Black Bart,Charles Earl Bowles.
was an English-born American Old West outlaw noted for the poetic messages he left behind after two of his robberies. Called Charley by his friends, he was also known as Charles Bolton, C.E. Bolton and Black Bart the Poet.Considered a gentleman bandit, he was one of the most notorious stagecoach robbers to operate in and around Northern California and southern Oregon during the 1870s and 1880s.
Black Bart had a reputation for style and sophistication.

Bowles left only two authenticated verses. The first was at the scene of the August 3, 1877, holdup on a stage traveling from Point Arena to Duncan's Mills:

I've labored long and hard for bread,
For honor, and for riches,
But on my corns too long you've tread,
You fine-haired sons of bitches.

The second verse was left at the site of his July 25, 1878, holdup of a stage traveling from Quincy to Oroville. It read:

Here I lay me down to sleep
To wait the coming morrow,
Perhaps success, perhaps defeat,
And everlasting sorrow.
Let come what will, I'll try it on,
My condition can't be worse;
And if there's money in that box
'Tis munny in my purse.

VIDEO
Size.... 909mb
Duration.... 01:17:19
Codec.... divx