Black Caesar (1973) [thePiratePimp]

seeders: 8
leechers: 1
Added on May 17, 2013 by thePiratePimpin Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: DVDRip

Black Caesar (1973) [thePiratePimp] (Size: 700.24 MB)
 Black Caesar (1973) [thePiratePimp].avi700.24 MB

Description

Black Caesar is a 1973 American blaxploitation film, starring Fred Williamson and Gloria Hendry. The film was written and directed by Larry Cohen. It is a remake of the 1931 film Little Caesar. It features a notable musical score (Black Caesar) by James Brown (with heavy input from his bandleader Fred Wesley), his first experience with writing music for film. A sequel titled Hell Up in Harlem was released in late 1973.

Hell Up In Harlem (1973)

Torrent: Hell Up In Harlem (1973) [thePiratePimp]

[thePiratePimp]

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
700.24 MB
seeders:8
leechers:1
Black Caesar (1973) [thePiratePimp]

Trailer

Screenshots

Black Caesar (1973) [thePiratePimp] screenshot

All Comments

excellent! thanks!
Nice work
In fact, I am going to force seed it.
Yes, and I just got done watching it and man....this is a great movie, well at least I think so. The A/V is 10, well that's my rating. I did not watch many movies growing up because I never sat in the house so I am catching up. Old and new movies; I would watch but it has to be something I am interested in. Thank You for uploading this torrent and yes, I am currently seeding.
A great download. Looks great, sounds great!
Okay, as I waited patiently, the download has started and is on 25%. I will rate the movie after I check it out; I will then seed this torrent if all goes well.
Hey PiratePimp, I need this movie and it's not downloading. Are you still seeding this? will appretiate it if you could do something about this issue, thank you and thanks again for uploading this movie.
All you needed was some patience. It downloaded for me just fine.