Black Cat Bone - Truth

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 25, 2012 by bbmaverickin Music
Torrent verified.

Black Cat Bone - Truth (Size: 118.52 MB)
 06 Dream.m4a14.64 MB
 12 Cookbook.m4a12.32 MB
 04 Sometimes I Wonder Why.m4a11.87 MB
 07 Truth.m4a11.53 MB
 10 I Owe You Everything.m4a10.92 MB
 05 Be Like Me.m4a9.78 MB
 11 Too Cool _ Shoe Shine.m4a8.68 MB
 03 Dynamic.m4a8.5 MB
 08 Who Do You Think You Are.m4a7.82 MB
 09 Angel.m4a7.68 MB
 02 In the Mood.m4a7.45 MB
 01 The Epic Continues.m4a7.34 MB

Description

Retro, 70s styles Blues Rock riffage from Lexington, Kentucky. BLACK CAT BONE is fronted by David 'Riffmaster' Angstrom and was forged as a power trio during the late eighties seeing Angstrom working alongside Mark Hendricks on bass and Jon McGee on drums. Prior to adopting the title BLACK CAT BONE the group had operated as SKINNY BONES, this unit going through a succession of bass guitarists in Tom Baker, David Barrick, and Mark Fitzpatrick. Building up a local groundswell of support the band signed to the Chameleon label, issuing the 'Truth' album in 1992.
BLACK CAT BONE's sophomore 'Real' album was produced by Chris Goss of MASTERS OF REALITY at Sound City Studios in California. However, before the record could be released the band dissolved. McGee took on the role of frontman with ROOT HOG before founding TAILDRAGGER whilst Angstrom forged SUPAFUZZ and later featured as a member of Stoners HERMANO.
'Real' subsequently emerged in later years by Grooveyard Records, adding bonus tracks including MOUNTAIN and CREAM cover versions.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
118.52 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Black Cat Bone - Truth