Black Dog (Detective Jimmy Parisi Thriller #3) - Thomas Laird [BluA].epub

seeders: 8
leechers: 1
Added on March 21, 2016 by BluAin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Black Dog (Detective Jimmy Parisi Thriller #3) - Thomas Laird [BluA].epub (Size: 261.92 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 Black Dog - Thomas Laird.epub261.5 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before you downvote, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

Summary:
Black Dog lives in the deep pit of the human soul, where desolation and depression also hang out.

In this third Jimmy Parisi novel, the Chicago detective is fighting against fatigue and homicide burnout.

His latest case involves a killer who is draining the blood from young women before leaving them to die.

All of the victims have one thing in common – they are all young women who are alone in the world with no family to miss them.

With his old partner Doc Harold Gibron taking a month’s leave of absence, Jimmy is paired up with the young Jack Wendkos to investigate the case.

But as they set out to investigate Jennifer Peterson’s killing, Jimmy and Jack are called out to a murder scene in the West Side, also known as ‘the hood’.

An old man, Arthur Ransom, has been found with his throat sliced open in his one-bedroom flat. Jimmy believes that Ransom might have been killed as part of a gang initiation.

But investigating any crime in the hood is hard as nobody “knows nothing” and the brutal killing of an old man in the heart of gangland is of little interest to the media.
As Jimmy tries to unravel the mystery surrounding the vicious killer, who’s been dubbed The Count, he discovers there is a connection between the murders and satanic rituals and Goth clubs.

As the detectives are plunged into the underworld of the black arts they realise that vampire cults and devil worship are alive and well in sophisticated twenty-first century Chicago…

Black Dog is the third book in the Detective Jimmy Parisi Thriller series.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
261.92 KB
seeders:8
leechers:1
Black Dog (Detective Jimmy Parisi Thriller #3) - Thomas Laird [BluA].epub