Black Hat Python - Python Programming for Hackers and Pentesters, December 14, 2014, Justin Seitz (True PDF)[SucaX]

seeders: 41
leechers: 3
Added on December 28, 2014 by sucaxin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Black Hat Python - Python Programming for Hackers and Pentesters, December 14, 2014, Justin Seitz (True PDF)[SucaX] (Size: 4.65 MB)
 Black Hat Python - Python Programming for Hackers and Pentesters (True PDF)[SucaX].pdf4.64 MB
 More information about Black Hat Python - Python Programming for Hackers and Pentesters (True...3.33 KB
 Readme.txt73 bytes

Description

Black Hat Python: Python Programming for Hackers and Pentesters By Justin Seitz
English | December 14, 2014 | ISBN-13: 978-1593275907 | ISBN-10: 1593275900 | 1st edition | PDF | 195 Pages | 4.64 MB

AMAZON

INFO:
When it comes to creating powerful and effective hacking tools, Python is the language of choice for most security analysts. But just how does the magic happen?

In Black Hat Python, the latest from Justin Seitz (author of the best-selling Gray Hat Python), you'll explore the darker side of Python's capabilities—writing network sniffers, manipulating packets, infecting virtual machines, creating stealthy trojans, and more.

YOU'LL LEARN HOW TO:
* Create a trojan command-and-control using GitHub
* Detect sandboxing and automate common malware tasks, like keylogging and screenshotting
* Escalate Windows privileges with creative process control
* Use offensive memory forensics tricks to retrieve password hashes and inject shellcode into a virtual machine
* Extend the popular Burp Suite web-hacking tool
* Abuse Windows COM automation to perform a man-in-the-browser attack
* Exfiltrate data from a network most sneakily

Insider techniques and creative challenges throughout show you how to extend the hacks and how to write your own exploits.
When it comes to offensive security, your ability to create powerful tools on the fly is indispensable. Learn how in Black Hat Python.

THE REASON WHY IS MY VERSION BETTER:
THIS IS CONVERTED (.EPUB) VERESION (ONLY VERSION ON TORRENT)
Click on picture for bigger preview
THIS IS (ORIGINAL) TRUE PDF (MY UPLOAD)
Click on picture for bigger preview

NOTE:
IF YOU LIKE THIS PROGRAM, SUPPORT DEVELOPERS, BUY IT!
Uploader Is Only Responsible If Any Problem In Torrent, Never Responsible For Software Functionality Problems.
PLEASE SEED AS LONG AS POSSIBLE AFTER DOWNLOAD.

Uploaded by: SucaX & Thanks to my friend Dinging11 , which he provided excellent copy!
NO PASSWORD OR SURVEYS, GUARANTEED!!!
IF YOU APPRECIATE MY UPLOAD, VOTE OR LEAVE COMMENT

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.65 MB
seeders:41
leechers:3
Black Hat Python - Python Programming for Hackers and Pentesters, December 14, 2014, Justin Seitz (True PDF)[SucaX]

All Comments

Awesome, TY!