leechers: 15
Added on September 14, 2012 by cambomcbin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Black Mesa Source PC (Size: 3.07 GB)
 BlackMesa3.07 GB
 BlackMesa-Setup.exe808.32 KB
 BlackMesa.md5101 bytes

Description

You’re not dreaming. Your eyes do not deceive you. The legendary mod project Black Mesa Source – an almost complete rebuild of the original Half-Life – is now out and ready to go. It covers the whole game up to Xen, with that bit due to arrive later. Everything else is ready to go though, from the tentacles of Blast Silo to the headcrab zombies, and you can attempt to get at its files right now!

Congrats to the team for their accomplishment. As well as being available on its own, it’s worth noting that Valve approves enough of the project to have made it one of the first successful Greenlight hopefuls – giving it a place on Steam along with the original game it’s based on, and the far less ambitious update Valve did as a bonus for Half-Life 2 players. Work will hopefully begin on Black Mesa Source Source 2 once the anticipated next version engine lands. Or, for a real challenge, Daikatana Source.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.07 GB
seeders:492
leechers:15
Black Mesa Source PC

All Comments

Thank you!!
hope it work
Black Mesa is most definately a game. Thank you, Your welcome.
I Downloaded steam and plying black mesa through it. when i clicked on play. i was took to game main screen. where it shows only setting, quit and video test. where to lay game
Probably in your steam library, assuming you installed steam.