Black Raven Inn (Taryn's Camera #6) ~ Rebecca Patrick-Howard [BluA].epub

seeders: 5
leechers: 2
Added on April 9, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Black Raven Inn (Taryn's Camera #6) ~ Rebecca Patrick-Howard [BluA].epub (Size: 2.52 MB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 06 Black Raven Inn - Rebecca Patrick-Howard.epub2.52 MB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

Summary
The Black Raven Inn was a hub of the 1960’s music scene–a scene that was vibrant, electrifying, and sometimes even deadly…

When artist Taryn Magill discovers that her newest client is legendary country music singer Ruby Jane Morgan, she couldn’t be more thrilled. Working with her idol, in her own hometown of Nashville, is a dream come true.

But the job is far from ideal.

The Black Raven Inn might have seen its heyday back in the 1960s but today it’s a sad, derelict relic from the past. Over the years it has seen more than its fair share of crime, broken dreams, and even death. In fact, Ruby’s own musical partner died there more than forty years earlier. Most people in Nashville think the abandoned hotel should be demolished, so everyone is surprised when the music icon buys it for herself.

Everyone, that is, but Taryn. She knows how hard it is to let go of loved ones who have passed on.

There is something dark inside the hotel’s walls, however, and soon Taryn finds herself dragged into a paranormal game of “Cat and Mouse.”

Was it a coincidence that lost souls found their way to the Black Raven Inn, or did it call to them?

Can old buildings really maintain memories from the past?

Or is there something sinister slithering through the rooms and courtyard, waiting to wrap its diabolical arms around anyone it can seduce?

Taryn, and her beloved camera Miss Dixie, are about to find out!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.52 MB
seeders:5
leechers:2
Black Raven Inn (Taryn's Camera #6) ~ Rebecca Patrick-Howard [BluA].epub