Black Sabbath discography

seeders: 19
leechers: 2
Added on January 16, 2010 by in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Black Sabbath discography (Size: 1.92 GB)
 Black Sabbath.rar1.92 GB

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.92 GB
seeders:19
leechers:2
Black Sabbath discography

All Comments

Great to have a big collection pulled together like this, but there are some noticeable pops, clicks, and other audio glitches - particularly on the earlier albums. Also, not a huge deal, but a few tracks are mislabeled here and there.
DLed this awhile back and just now getting chance to listen to it and realizing that it is ALMOST complete. There are songs missing from some of the CDs...such as one of my favorite one...MOB RULES. But other than that this is the most complete collections for ANY fan of SABBATH, whichever era you prefer. It is missing the collections that predated this upload---THE OZZY YEARS & THE DIO YEARS.
good
This is a complete collection...my only issue is that MOST of the early sabbath albums are at 160kbps and thats just NOT O.K....the later albums dio years etc and compilations are at 320 or 256, but mostly 320. being as im not a fan of post ozzy sabbath doesnt really work for me but those who are i believe this is where most of those albums are. CAN SOMEBODY UPLOAD A HIGH QUALITY EARLY SABBATH DISCOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great torrent, tnx a lot...
Awesome
did not work for me
great upload thanx
didnt work for me