Blackfield - IV (2013) [Gorgatz]

seeders: 7
leechers: 0
Added on August 22, 2013 by Gorgatzin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Blackfield - IV (2013) [Gorgatz] (Size: 97.96 MB)
 07. Jupiter.mp310.8 MB
 01. Pills.mp310.33 MB
 10. Faking.mp310.31 MB
 04. Sense of Insanity.mp39.94 MB
 08. Kissed By the Devil.mp39.17 MB
 09. Lost Souls.mp38.93 MB
 05. Firefly.mp38.53 MB
 03. XRay.mp38.15 MB
 02. Springtime.mp37.68 MB
 06. The Only Fool Is Me.mp36.51 MB
 11. After the Rain.mp35.45 MB
 Cover.png2.16 MB

Description

INFO:

Blackfield IV is the fourth studio album by Blackfield, the musical collaboration by Aviv Geffen and Steven Wilson. Similar to their third album, Welcome to My DNA, Geffen has taken over more active duties on the album while Wilson focuses on his solo career. The album is scheduled for release on August 26, 2013.

After touring for Welcome to my DNA was completed, Wilson confirmed that with Blackfield, like the majority of his other projects, he had no particular plans for the future, but the project wasn't necessarily over either.However, in January 2012, Geffen has announced his intentions to release a fourth Blackfield album by May 2012.This prompted Wilson to announce that his role would continue to lessen, with Wilson acting only as a contributor and mixer. Wilson said of the band's future:
...just to clarify news elsewhere of a new Blackfield album coming this year – please note that this time my involvement will be as a contributor rather than a member. I will still be mixing the album, and maybe sing on a couple of Aviv’s songs (there will be other guest singers I understand), but with my complete blessing Blackfield is now under his sole curatorship, a process which really began with Welcome to My DNA"
Wilson later admitted that it was his own idea for Geffen to take over the project, because Wilson wanted to concentrate on his solo career and Porcupine Tree in 2012 and 2013, while Geffen wanted to do another Blackfield album right away in 2012, and Wilson felt guilty about holding him back.

TRACKLIST:

1. Pills
2. Springtime
3. X-Ray (feat. Vincent Cavanagh – Anathema)
4. Sense of Insanity
5. Firefly (feat. Brett Anderson – Suede)
6. The Only Fool is Me (feat. Jonathan Donahue – Mercury Rev)
7. Jupiter
8. Kissed by the Devil
9. Lost Souls
10. Faking
11. After the Rain

Genre: Progressive
Subgenre: Progressive Rock
Bitrate: 320 k
Size: 97.96 MB

Credit Goes To LaVey Of Rockbox

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
97.96 MB
seeders:7
leechers:0

All Comments

cheers
Thank you uploader.
Thanks...
Thank you for the up. I am seeding strong mate.