Blackwell's Five Minute Veterinary Consult - Small Animal Dermatology 2nd Edn 2011 pdf

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on February 16, 2013 by leah1289in Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Blackwell's Five Minute Veterinary Consult - Small Animal Dermatology 2nd Edn 2011 pdf (Size: 28.64 MB)
 Blackwell's Five Minute Veterinary Consult - Small Animal...28.64 MB

Description

Format PDF
Fully bookmarked and indexed
2nd Edition 2011
764 pages
Hope you enjoy
Please take the time to give some feedback
Please continue to seed so that others may also share, thanks

PREFACE

I hope you find this new book an informative and vital resource for your clinical practice.
The text is not meant to replace the more comprehensive dermatology textbooks
available but rather to augment your current library with a quick clinical resource of
the more common dermatologic disorders.
The second edition is a completely new compilation of information assembled in a
slightly different format. We have retained the “easy to scan ” bullet layout although
redundancy has been eliminated. Numerous color photographs are still found throughout
the text to illustrate the clinical descriptions. The fi rst edition consisted primarily
of excerpts drawn from Blackwell ’s Five -Minute Veterinary Consult: Canine and Feline.
Some of those chapters have been retained and updated yet most have been completely
replaced, thus making the second edition able to stand as a new text. I think the reader
will fi nd the information current and clinically relevant.
Client education handouts used daily in my practice, Riverdale Veterinary Dermatology,
have been included in the text and on the companion CD in the back of the book. These
handouts can be used as is or as a template of information for your own compilation.
I hope you find them helpful. I have found that my clients appreciate having information
available to take home and read. I wish to thank Wiley -Blackwell, and specifi cally
Erica Judisch, for their enthusiastic support in my decision for a total re -write rather
than insisting on an update of the existing text.
I welcome and introduce Alexander Werner as a co -author in the compilation of this
manuscript. His clinical experience is centered along the western coast of the United
States while mine is along the northern and southeastern regions, which allows for a
more diverse perspective. Karen Rosenthal continues to author the exotics section in
this edition. Her expertise and friendship is, as always, invaluable. I thank both of them
for assisting in this project.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
28.64 MB
seeders:5
leechers:1
Blackwell's Five Minute Veterinary Consult - Small Animal Dermatology 2nd Edn 2011 pdf

All Comments

Many Thanks
Interesting book. Nice copy. Thanks
very good,thanx
Good U/L thank you