Blade Runner fanedit

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on November 14, 2015 by Macs-Voltagein Movies
Torrent verified.

Blade Runner fanedit (Size: 2.83 GB)
 Blade Runner Blade Running fanedit.mp42.83 GB

Description

Blade Runner. The most talked about sci fi since alien.

Wonderful visuals packed with an awesome score.

I was not going to do this move ever. There are so many versions that why even do it?

Well turns out that I stumbled on a way to suggest that the dude in power is a replicant. Then I looked at ways to implement that into the story.

This was from making the Stormtrooper Bladerunner thing.

Then I realized what I did not like. The things that I seen way back when sitting in a Winnipeg theater at 14.

-The weird monkey expressions by Deckard. He does this a few times. I had to remove them.
-The line "I got 4 skin jobs walking the streets". You can tell that was added in. That had to go.
-The whole weird voice Deckard does to fool the replicant stripper snake woman. Thanks to the unused voice overs, there was a way. It was not funny enough and did not fit the story. It had to go.
-Found a few unused voiceovers to add to the story.
-Used the deleted parts where Deckard talks to holden. Why o why did that get cut??

I used the final cut as the um "workprint" so to speak. Ended up using parts from the theatrical, workprint and then the final cut. I only used the voice overs to get over the part where Deckard does the funny voice thing. So i tried to use as little as possible. It was hard because I did like them. Probably because that is the way I was introduced to the movie way back in 1982.

Like I stated, i did not want to do this. There are several great fanedits out there already. But the suggestion that the boss is a replicant, just like what was in the script but did not get filmed because of money restraints, made me do this.

I hope you enjoy.

720p ltrbx
2hr 8 min
-

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.83 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Blade Runner fanedit