Blaedel, Sara-The Forgotten Girls(Louise Rick #7) - epub - zeke23

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on August 2, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Blaedel, Sara-The Forgotten Girls(Louise Rick #7) - epub - zeke23 (Size: 371.62 KB)
 Blaedel, Sara-The Forgotten Girls.epub371.62 KB

Description

The Forgotten Girls (Louise Rick #7)
by Sara Blaedel
3.55 of 5 stars
3.55 · rating details · 1,458 ratings · 297 reviews 23
In a forest in Denmark, a ranger discovers the fresh corpse of an unidentified woman. A large scar on one side of her face should make the identification easy, but nobody has reported her missing. After four days, Louise Rick—the new commander of the Missing Persons Department—is still without answers. But when she releases a photo to the media, an older woman phones to say that she recognizes the woman as Lisemette, a child she once cared for in the state mental institution many years ago. Lisemette, like the other children in the institution, was abandoned by her family and branded a "forgotten girl." But Louise soon discovers something more disturbing: Lisemette had a twin, and both girls were issued death certificates over 30 years ago. As the investigation brings Louise closer to her childhood home, she uncovers more crimes that were committed—and hidden—n the forest, and finds a terrible link to her own past that has been carefully concealed.

Sara Blaedel (aka Sarah Blædel) is one of Denmark's most successful crime writers, the author of the bestselling series of novels featuring police detective Louise Rick.

Sara has come full circle from her childhood days of hearing her mother read Agatha Christie aloud. "It brings me peace to know that it all began with crime fiction as a child, and that it is there, after a thousand detours, that I have landed again. As a child I found peace in crime novels, and it is with them that I find peace today. There has been some turbulence along the way, but I wouldn't have avoided any of it. I wouldn't have reached the place I have without all of it happening." And that place Sara has reached includes seven published novels with an eighth on the way. Her novels are published in seventeen countries and appear in fifteen languages, and the film rights have been optioned. Her hard work and determination have branded her the "Queen of Crime" in Denmark.

Today, Sara lives north of Copenhagen with her family. She has always loved animals; she still enjoys horse riding and shares her home with her cat and golden retriever. When she isn't busy committing brutal murders on the page, she is an ambassador with Save the Children and serves on the jury of a documentary film competition.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
371.62 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Blaedel, Sara-The Forgotten Girls(Louise Rick #7) - epub - zeke23