[Blaze077] One Punch Man BD5 - OVA - The Sisters Who Have Too Many Things Happening [720p].mkv

seeders: 0
leechers: 3
Added on April 24, 2016 by blaze077in Anime
Torrent verified.

• View all One-Punch Man episodes
  • Episode title: Episode 5
  • Episode: 05
  • Episode length: 25 min
  • Original run: 06 September 2015 — 21 December 2015
  • Detected quality: 720p
  • AniDB rating: 9.1 (2,074 votes)

[Blaze077] One Punch Man BD5 - OVA - The Sisters Who Have Too Many Things Happening [720p].mkv (Size: 103.79 MB)
 [Blaze077] One Punch Man BD5 - OVA - The Sisters Who Have Too Many Things Happening [720p].mkv103.79 MB

Description

One Punch Man - BD 5 - OVA - The Sisters Who Have Too Many Things Happening

Duration: 11:54
Subtitles: English(Hardsubbed) by aitaikimochi muxed with Ganbaraw

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
103.79 MB
seeders:0
leechers:3
[Blaze077] One Punch Man BD5 - OVA - The Sisters Who Have Too Many Things Happening [720p].mkv

All Comments

Was an awesome OVA, subs went missing at a few points but not a big problem, thanks
Gr8 ul thnx mate
thnks
Hey, the other torrent i downloaded(lucifer22) had pretty bad subs. Can anyone comment abut the quality of subs on this one ?
I can assure you these subs are at the same quality as the subs for the previous OVAs which was considerably good. If you don't like the subs, you can come back, and -1 this torrent.
Thanks man.. Appreciate it .. Downloaded it and as you said it was awesome. .:)
Bold words from Mr.RepDigger ... Even if the subs contain bad translations it still doesn't qualify to be -1 ed (Translation: thumbed down/rated bad)
Thanks for the up!

Could you get the torrent link to work? For some, magnet links are not available. i.e. Mac platform using Deluge as a torrent client, except going to "page source", copying magnet link address, add torrent file, add URl, paste, & then DL. :) lol

But, it's all worth it!!
That is not in my hands however, I uploaded the torrent file HERE in case someone wanted it and couldn't get it.
Thanks for downloading!
Keep Transmission handy for such instances, it works well for me...
Hey man! what took you so long? By the way - #Thanks for the Episode. Was waiting for the episode.
I try to upload them as soon as they're out. The 720p version came out pretty fast this time around compared to previous times.