Blocked from release by the Stones - Rolling Stones Documentary by Robert Frank 1972 CS Blues.mp4

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on January 28, 2014 by lostmyticketin Movies > Documentary
Torrent verified.

Description

First thing I would like to say about this documentary is that it has many sex scenes as well as drugs and swearing

Quality is not very good - it was done in 1972 and done with an old style videocamera - I re-edited the file January 28 3:00pm EST since there was a problem with the original file

It was originally posted by a unknown user on Pirate Bay and I changed it from VOB to MP4

imageimage

Blocked Rolling Stones documentary exposes the sadness behind fame

Nothing looms quite like something you can’t see, and in the 42 years since Robert Frank shot his vérité documentary account of the Rolling Stones’ North American tour of 1972, CS Blues has taken on the aura of a darkly magical and mysterious forbidden artifact. Blocked from release by the band, the film – by the renowned Beat-era Swiss still photographer who had designed the photo collage cover of Exile on Main St. – is possibly the most bootlegged, sought-after and, it now seems, misunderstood film in rock-movie history.

It is permitted only single screenings once a year in cities where the filmmaker has been present – although Frank, now 89, is not expected to appear at the Toronto screening, presented as part of the TIFF Cinematheque’s Free Screen series today at 6:30 p.m. at the Bell Lightbox. Captured with Frank’s deftly unobtrusive 16-millimetre camera, CS Blu

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1 GB
seeders:5
leechers:0
Blocked from release by the Stones - Rolling Stones Documentary by Robert Frank 1972 CS Blues.mp4

All Comments

audio out of sync
It was originally out of sync and I tried 8 times to get it better and couldn't
Well, I did say, not good quality.