Bluesville Station - Ridin' The Warrego (2008) 320kbps {FP}

seeders: 2
leechers: 8
Added on January 7, 2016 by Feralpatchin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Bluesville Station - Ridin' The Warrego (2008) 320kbps {FP} (Size: 144.31 MB)
 01 - Nothin' On You.mp39.29 MB
 02 - I'm The One.mp310.45 MB
 03 - Wastin' My Time.mp312.03 MB
 04 - Tales From The Squealin' Pig.mp315.55 MB
 05 - Goin' To Johanna.mp321.06 MB
 06 - I've Been Thinkin'.mp313.68 MB
 07 - The Feel.mp310.67 MB
 08 - Scratch my back.mp36.45 MB
 09 - Dawn Patrol.mp35.43 MB
 10 - Bits & Pieces.mp310.94 MB
 11 - Blues Alone.mp315.17 MB
 12 - Poor Boy Blues.mp39.66 MB
 folder.jpg73.41 KB
 band 1.jpg44.24 KB
 Band 2.jpg850.09 KB
 Band 3.jpg2.33 MB
 Band 4.jpg63.65 KB
 BAND.jpg50.27 KB
 band3.jpg67.6 KB
 blues-festival-25589929.jpg51.59 KB
 Bluesville Station - Ridin' The Warrego (2008).txt7.71 KB
 bluesville_station.jpg82.23 KB
 Bluesville_Station_300_1_.jpg55.77 KB

Description

MP3@320kbps

Please Seed as long as possible After Downloading

- Bluesville Station -

- Ridin' The Warrego (2008) -

Bluesville Station Band, the boogie boys from Down Under, have now released their fourth independent recording "Ridin' The Warrego".
With Brad Palmer playing slide guitar and blues harmonica, Paul Wilson on the drums, Micah Reimers on Bass, and Mark Buhmann on guitar, the band are playing clubs and festivals along the East Coast of Australia with great feel. Dash tappin' boogie, surf and travellin' blues is what the guys love to play. Three part harmonies are also a great feature of this rockin’ combo.
“Yeah, I heard these guys at the Blues Festival and they were just terrific. I’ve got all their albums – they’re great.” Cate Thompson – Spirit FM
‘Nothin On You’, ‘Wastin’ My Time’, ‘Goin’ To Johanna’, ‘Tales From The Squealin’ Pig’ and ‘I’ve Been Thinking’ are just some of the tracks that appear on the new album. The album title “Ridin’ The Warrego” refers to the Warrego Highway which takes the band west from the coast into cotton and cattle country on their inland tours.

Track listing:

01. Nothin' On You
02. I'm The One
03. Wastin' My Time
04. Tales From The Squealin' Pig
05. Goin' To Johanna
06. I've Been Thinkin'
07. The Feel
08. Scratch My Back
09. Dawn Patrol
10. Bits & Pieces
11. Blues Alone
12. Poor Boy Blues

The residents of the normally quiet backhills and valleys of the Mudgeeraba hinterland in South East Queensland bunkers down and prepares itself for its weekly onslaught of Brad and the boys' grinding their way through their muddy valley boogie music.

"We bring the cat inside", says neighbour, Val Sutton, who along with husband, Roy, sit quietly in their lounge room, hold hands and wait for the sessions to begin. "The boys seem to be getting it together now", says Val, "On still nights the music fills the valley, that harmonica sound". "Bull shit, a bunch of forty somethin hippies with nothing better to do, too bloody loud", shouts husband, Roy. "I like 'em, they've got that something, there's that 'Crazy For You' song, it's lovely" confesses nearby resident, Jan Davies, who along with her sixteen year old son, Zane, have the pleasure, each week, to sit out on the back porch and listen to the boys going through their songs. Zane reckons, "They rock"

Want more great music? Checkout my release thread... HERE

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
144.31 MB
seeders:2
leechers:8
Bluesville Station - Ridin' The Warrego (2008) 320kbps {FP}

All Comments

many thanks, uploader
Thank You
Thanks uploader. Great rip.
I've had to add an extra 4Tb HDD to backup all these great OZ bands ;-)