Bobble App - Stickers & Comics

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on July 10, 2015 by rajeev7814in Applications > Android
Torrent verified.

Bobble App - Stickers & Comics (Size: 10.93 MB)
 Bobble-3.0.2-Mod-Watermark-Free.apk10.93 MB

Description

Bobble App is the best app to create stickers and comics from your own face. These stickers come in various emotions including love stickers, birthday stickers etc.
All you have to do is "click a selfie" and we turn you into cute character to use in stickers & comics. Select from a library of crazy stickers with your face, and amaze everyone with personalized chat messages.

Gone are the days of emojis and emoticons. Using the same stickers as everyone else is boring, personalized stickers is next big thing! Why waste your time with traditional stickers when you can send yourself in a funky new avatar to all your friends. Also surprise them with their funny avatars.

Why Bobble is the best?

- Bobble is your most creative and unique look alike.
- Chat in your local lingo with ubercool desi stickers
- Make hilarious comics on trending topics and share with everyone - be a star!
- Sharing Super Easy! - Share your creative stickers & comics on Whatsapp, Line, Hike, WeChat, Facebook, etc. from your keyboard.
- Choose from a wacky library of themes, characters, dresses, expressions, dialogues and captions.

Convert all your conversations, views and ideas into bobble conversations - Let your Bobble do the talking!

What our users say?

"Best App to cartoonify face" – Tanya {Delhi University}
"I have never seen such an advanced technology in image manipulation" – Rahul {IIT Bombay}
"Now I can flaunt my dream looks and express through comics" – Trisha {Kolkata}

"Where ever we are, It is our friends that make our world" - Share this cool app with your friends and bring a smile to their faces.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
10.93 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Bobble App - Stickers & Comics