Bobby Owsinski - The Music Producer's Handbook [diverdjent]

seeders: 10
leechers: 2
Added on November 29, 2014 by diverdjentin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Bobby Owsinski - The Music Producer's Handbook [diverdjent] (Size: 3.95 MB)
 Bobby Owsinski - The Music Producer's Handbook.pdf3.95 MB

Description

The Music Producer's Handbook By Bobby Owsinski

2010 | 290 Pages | ISBN: 1423474007 | PDF: 3.69 MB

"The Music Producer's Handbook" (another book in Bobby Owsinski's successful "Handbook Series") describes in detail the duties and responsibilities of a music producer. In his thoughtful, down-to-earth, and savvy style, Bobby O. brings his wealth of experience to bear in answering the questions faced by all budding music producers:

How do I become a producer? How do I get the best out of the musicians or vocalist? How do I get a great mix? How much money can I make? Covering the entire range of producer concerns, from organising each phase of the production to mastering the final mix, "The Music Producer's Handbook" takes a sometimes intimidating and mystifying process and breaks it down to an entertaining tutorial that will fatten the toolkits of professionals as well as novices. As with all the books in the Handbook series, a third of the book is dedicated to exclusive interviews with name producers who share their techniques and stories with the reader. An accompanying DVD takes the viewer through each phase of the production process.

PLEASE SEED AT LEAS 2 X 24 HOURS TO KEEP THE TORRENT ALIVE!!!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.95 MB
seeders:10
leechers:2
Bobby Owsinski - The Music Producer's Handbook [diverdjent]