Bond Investing For Dummies, 2nd Ed [PDF][StormRG]

seeders: 53
leechers: 3
Added on January 19, 2015 by steelballzin Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Bond Investing For Dummies, 2nd Ed [PDF][StormRG] (Size: 9.06 MB)
 Bond Investing For Dummies, 2nd - Wild, Russell.pdf8.87 MB
 Cover.jpg194.23 KB

Description

Bond Investing For Dummies, 2nd - Wild, Russell
Author:Wild, Russell
Published:August 28, 2012
Publisher:For Dummies; 2 edition
ISBN-10:1118274431
ISBN-13:9781118274439
Format: Retail PDF
Reader Required: Adobe Reader, Foxit, Nitro, Adobe Digital Editions

Tested on the above readers with no problems on laptop and Android tablet.
Don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions or problem with the download, as comments on the torrent are easy to miss. Please allow a couple
seconds for the seedboxes to kick in, then it should move pretty quick.
Hope it helps in your studies. Go for it! :D

Cover from actual book file

Product Description

Your friendly guide to trading the bond and bond fund market

Bonds and bond funds are among the safest and most reliable investments you can make to ensure an ample and dependable retirement incomeā€”if you do it right! Bond Investing For Dummies helps you do just that, with clear explanations of everything you need to know to build a diversified bond portfolio that will be there when you need it no matter what happens in the stock market.

This plain-English guide clearly explains the pros and cons of investing in bonds, how they differ from stocks, and the best (and worst!) ways to select and purchase bonds for your needs. You'll get up to speed on the different bond varieties and see how to get the best prices when you sell.

Covers the ups and downs of today's market, which reinforces the importance of bonds in a portfolio
Explains how a radical fall in interest rates make bond investing trickier than ever
Explores the historic downgrade of U.S. Treasuries and its possible effects on government bonds

If you're an investor looking for a resource that helps you understand, evaluate, and incorporate bonds into your portfolio, Bond Investing For Dummies has you covered.

Scientia est potentia

Request textbooks here:
KAT Book Request Thread

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9.06 MB
seeders:53
leechers:3
Bond Investing For Dummies, 2nd Ed [PDF][StormRG]

All Comments

Dear Steelballz :)

I CAN"T THANK YOU, I really can't thank you, the words are not sufficient enough to thanks you.

LOOOOOOTS of respect for posting these Dummies books for me and for the people all over the world :)