Bonnie & The Clydes - Bonnie & The Clydes [2015] [320Kbps] [Pirate Shovon]

seeders: 4
leechers: 3
Added on April 25, 2015 by BanglaWashin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Bonnie & The Clydes - Bonnie & The Clydes [2015] [320Kbps] [Pirate Shovon] (Size: 98.75 MB)
 06 - Chill Factor.mp313.08 MB
 11 - Pretend I Never Happened.mp311.01 MB
 02 - Make Up Your Mind.mp39.6 MB
 07 - Got No Time For You.mp39.59 MB
 10 - New Patches.mp39.29 MB
 05 - Used To Play.mp39.18 MB
 01 - It Ain't Nothin'.mp38.52 MB
 04 - My Back Fence.mp38.2 MB
 03 - Snake Mountain Blues.mp38.04 MB
 08 - Do I Ever Cross Your Mind.mp36.29 MB
 09 - The Race Is On.mp35.8 MB
 Cover.jpg146.08 KB
 Uploaded by [Pirate Shovon].txt10 bytes

Description

Bonnie & The Clydes - Bonnie & The Clydes [2015] [320Kbps]

Year Of Release: 2015
Genre: Country/Alternative/Americana
Label: Self Produced
Quality: MP3 320 kbps
Total Time: 42:23

Tracklist
1. It Ain't Nothin' (3:39)
2. Make Up Your Mind (4:07)
3. Snake Mountain Blues (3:26)
4. My Back Fence (3:31)
5. Used To Play (3:56)
6. Chill Factor (5:39)
7. Got No Time For You (4:07)
8. Do I Ever Cross Your Mind (2:41)
9. The Race Is On (2:28)
10. New Patches (3:59)
11. Pretend I Never Happened (4:44)

Bonnie & the Clydes is a fiery six piece country band exploding on to the Colorado Front Range scene. Fronted by Bonnie Sims, one of Colorado’s best up and coming singer/songwriters, and backed by a unit of musicians with more than 80 years of combined musical experience, this band is shaping a new sound of Colorado Country.

Bonnie Sims commands the stage with a natural presence of a songstress beyond her years. At twenty seven she has already established herself as a hard working woman of this modern musical era, doing the majority of booking and managing for the band as well. Bonnie sings with a voice that seems too big for her petite (almost) five foot frame, belting to the back row wherever she is with heart and soul. Her energy is infectious and undeniable, she makes it easy to love and impossible to sit still, be it an emotional evoking ballad or a peel-the-paint country rocker. The band consists of Taylor Sims (Bonnie’s husband) on electric guitar and vocals, Nancy Steinberger on fiddle and harmony vocals, Michael Schenkelberg on bass guitar, and Jake Coffin on drums. In addition to Taylor’s electric guitar and vocal contribution to the band, he and Bonnie also pool there songwriting talents to co-write many tunes that define the unique Bonnie & the Clydes’ sound.

In early 2011, Bonnie & the Clydes released their self titled debut album to much critical acclaim. The album became #18 in Colorado Sounds’ Best of 2011 year end review. They followed that one with WRONG SIDE UP, released in July 2012. In promoting WRONG SIDE UP, Bonnie & the Clydes worked with Bill Wence Productions out of Nolensville, TN. The album saw success on the AMA chart, reaching #30 and the single, "Dark Side of the Road", charted with New Music Weekly's country singles, reaching #30 as well. They also worked recently with Free Range Pictures in Longmont to produce a series of music videos now available for viewing under the video tab on this site. Thanks for watching! We would love to meet you at a show sometime.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
98.75 MB
seeders:4
leechers:3
Bonnie & The Clydes - Bonnie & The Clydes [2015] [320Kbps] [Pirate Shovon]