Borderlands 2 Add-on Pack [ Region Free ]

seeders: 2
leechers: 5
Added on March 3, 2013 by macmandain Games > XBOX360
Torrent verified.

Borderlands 2 Add-on Pack [ Region Free ] (Size: 7.3 GB)
 Borderlands 2 Add-on Pack.iso7.3 GB
 Borderlands 2 Add-on Pack.dvd51 bytes

Description

Just burn to disc and install on xbox. It's XGD2, so no need to truncate.
Enjoy.

Borderlands 2 JUST GOT BIGGER! Expand your reach into the world of Borderlands with this bundle of Borderlands 2 add-on content. This previously released digital content will now be available via retail bundle. With hours of new campaign gameplay, this pack is a must have for fans of Borderlands 2!
Includes the first two campaign add-on packs, “Captain Scarlett and her Priate’s Booty” and “Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage”. Gain experience and battle rare creatures in the “Creature Slaughter Dome” battle arena. Experience the game as an entirely different character, Gaige, the Mechromancer. The pack also includes the Gearbox Gun Pack, a Skyrocket Grenade, new heads and skins for each character and a Golden Key to unlock rare loot. Main game not included in this pack, but required to play all of the enclosed content.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.3 GB
seeders:2
leechers:5
Borderlands 2 Add-on Pack [ Region Free ]

Trailer

All Comments

Has anyone managed to burn using imgburn successfully?
I've run the iso file through ISO2GOD and got a folder labelled FFED2000 but I can't seem to figure out which folder to install it to on the game ( I'm using XexMenu ) Can anyone help me out please ?
asks for an update, is the update for xbox or for the game ? and it is safe to update on a flashed xbox?
its update for the game
thanks