Borderlands 2 Captain Scarlett and her Pirates Booty DLC-SKIDROW

seeders: 4
leechers: 1
Added on October 17, 2012 by scene4allin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Borderlands 2 Captain Scarlett and her Pirates Booty DLC-SKIDROW (Size: 1.87 GB)
 B2Launcher.exe255 KB
 Borderlands2.exe25.37 MB
 skidrow.ini233 bytes
 steamclient.dll349 KB
 Buddha.dll63 KB
 steam_api.dll120 KB
 Borderlands.2.Captain.Scarlett.and.her.Pirates.Booty.DLC.exe1.84 GB
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt353 bytes
 skidrow.nfo13.77 KB

Description

[url]

S K I D R O W.the leading force.proudly presentsBorderlands 2 Captain Scarlett and her Pirates Booty DLC17-10-2012......Release Date <-> Protection.............Steam+CEGFPS/RPG............Game Type <-> Disk(s)......................DLCRELEASE NOTESEnter the hostile wastelands of Pirate Bay in search of ancienttreasure buried somewhere in the waste, a cache that would make eventhe most stoic of Pandora explorers hunger for its discovery. It'srumored to be guarded by the largest, most vicious creature on Pandora- but that shouldn't deter a real adventurer. Featuring new wastelandlocations, new enemies, new quests, and much more loot!Features:Get Ready for a Swashbuckling Adventure: Fight off hordes of newenemies including pirate bandits, and desert worms.Forge (And Break) New Alliances: Meet Captain Scarlett, you'll need herhelp to make your way through Pirate’s Bay. But watch your back,Pirates will do anything for treasure.Discover Uncharted Territories and Find New Treasures: With a multitudeof new quests and locations, Pirate’s Booty is set to offer more ofeverything. New side quests, new weapons, new gear are all yours forthe taking.Please note: Add-on Content, Borderlands 2 required to play.INSTALL NOTES1. Install our Borderlands.2-SKIDROW release2. Run Borderlands.2.Captain.Scarlett.and.her.Pirates.Booty.DLC.exe3. Install4. Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder to the main installfolder and overwrite5. Block the game in your firewall and mark our cracked content assecure/trusted in your antivirus program6. Play the game7. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!ADDITIONAL NOTESThis DLC package requires Update 4. We have of course made it easierfor you and included everything from update 1 to 4 - including all DLCwith speech for all languages in every DLC.Use B2Launcher.exe, included with the cracked content, for setting thelanguage of your choice.This package contains the following DLC:Creature Slaughter Dome DLCMoxxi's Rocket Launcher DLCMechromancer Pack DLCBorderlands 2 Captain Scarlett and her Pirates Booty DLCGREETINGSTo all friends of the family and honorable rival groups!ascii art by thegodlike & terrific duomalodix + irokostitan artdivision

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.87 GB
seeders:4
leechers:1
Borderlands 2 Captain Scarlett and her Pirates Booty DLC-SKIDROW

Trailer

All Comments

im getting the issue that i had with previous installation i am using windows 8 and when i go to ru borderlands after installing new content now it doesnt boot it makes the loading sign then stops.... any fix to this ?
Please i need some help on installing this DLC all of the DLC like
2013-01-08 14:28
gtv
Merci.
Thanks!