Borderlands 2 GOTY v1.8.0 + all DLCs + skins (Eng/Spa) (online/offline)

seeders: 3
leechers: 2
Added on February 13, 2014 by jimbus80in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Borderlands 2 GOTY v1.8.0 + all DLCs + skins (Eng/Spa) (online/offline) (Size: 10.71 GB)
 Borderlands2_1.8.0_Esp-Eng_JimbusEd_DVD2.iso6.33 GB
 Borderlands2_1.8.0_Esp-Eng_JimbusEd_DVD1.iso4.38 GB

Description

============================================================================================
Borderlands 2 GOTY v1.8.0 + all DLCs & skins. Just install & play.
============================================================================================

English/Spanish

About this Jimbus edition:

- Custom installer compressed (1xDVD5 + 1xDVD9), which can shutdown the computer for you at the end of the installation.
- The game is updated to official version 1.8.0 and includes all DLCs + skins.
- Voice and text are in English and Spanish (the rest of the languages are not included), being possible to install both or just one of them.
- Coop works with and without Steam.
- A trainer, a saved game, a guide about how to play online and the libraries the game requires are also included.
- Audio and video 100 % quality.

Some antivirus will say "trainer.exe" is infected. It is a false possitive (it happens with almost all the trainers), but you can safely delete it if you don't trust me (but better if you do it when the installation is over instead of during the installation process).

Instructions:

1. Mount, burn or just unzip the .iso file.
2. Run "Setup.exe" to install the game.
3. Use the shortcuts the installer places at Start menu.

FAQ:

Q: Does the multiplayer work?
A: Yes, either using Steam, or using programs like Tunngle, Garena or Hamachi (LAN).

Q: Do I need Steam to play?
A: No.

Q: But can I use Steam to play?
A: Yes.

Q: What skins are included?
A: All of them until today.

Q: What DLCs are included?
A: All of them until today.

Q: So, is the "Headhunter 4: Wedding Day Massacre" included?
A: Yes, it is.

Q: Does it work under Windows 8?
A: Yes.

Q: There are several Borderlands 2 torrents. Why to get this one?
A: Because you get the game with eveything that has been published until today just in one torrent, because you don't have to worry to download additional files, like cracks, which are also included (so just download, install and play), because you can combine English/Spanish audio with English/Spanish text, so you can play, for example, with English voices but Spanish texts, because it works online and you can choose to use Steam or not, because a saved game with a level 61 character with awesome ítems and a savegame editor are included, etc.

Notice this is not an update but the full game. Do not install it over an existing installation. If you already downloaded the 1.7.0 version of this release and you only want the update to the 1.8.0 version + the new DLC, grab it from the following links instead of downloading the full game again:

- Update 22 (v1.8.0).
- Headhunter 4: Wedding Day Massacre.
- Spanish audio files (optional).

Final words:

I won't answer any question to those who:

A. Post as anonymous.
B. Ask anything that is solved above.
C. Have not read the info included in the installer and the pdf file that comes within it.
D. Have not installed the game as administrator or have not installed/updated the DirectX, Vcredist, NetFramework...

Special thanks to:

Sam, DMN, Royalgamer, Voksi, Bongsmoke, Machine and the rest of the family at "the forums" (guys, I cannot name all of you) for providing the files, knowledge and support.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
10.71 GB
seeders:3
leechers:2
Borderlands 2 GOTY v1.8.0 + all DLCs + skins (Eng/Spa) (online/offline)

Trailer

All Comments

works perfect
Theres nobody seeding
How do you connect to multiplayer through Steam? And if so, am I running a risk of getting banned from Steam since it is cracked? Also, what is the difference between the two ISOs?
To change name in the game follow these instructions =) ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyR4yMkHjfw&index=5&list=PLiSbJ25-Z5t6FyadecdVw0ny708BTLBc0
can i get ban from steam if i use that ??
You'll never know until you give it a try.