Borderlands 2 profile with 156 golden keys and achievements

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on September 16, 2014 by alsh.compilerin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Borderlands 2 profile with 156 golden keys and achievements (Size: 572 bytes)
 profile.bin572 bytes

Description

this torrent contains 156 golden keys and tons of achievements that boosts your character with critical damage , gun accuracy , gun damage , elemental damage , elemental chance , shield capacity , shield recharge delay , shield recharge rate .... etc
golden keys are used to open the box located in sanctuary city , it will make the game much easier but listen ! :
if you want to make process in achievements after mine , and need to regenerate those keys do as follow
first you should go to documents -> my games -> willowgame -> save data -> 76561200409953867 then paste the file from torrent
then you will have 156 golden keys and alot of achievements
as you proceed in playing and making achievements after pasting my save data , if you spend more keys and need to paste my save data again , you will lose all achievements you did after using my data , so before spending keys you should save your current profile which has 156 keys and the last achievements you have done and after spending keys repaste it
i know it's complex , you can watch video about the "key glitch" on youtube that would help ;)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
572 bytes
seeders:1
leechers:0
Borderlands 2 profile with 156 golden keys and achievements

Trailer

Screenshots

Borderlands 2 profile with 156 golden keys and achievements screenshot

All Comments

for now there is no cheat engine for "the game of the year edition" ;)
please read the description well and don't stop seeding :D