Borderlands 2 Update v1.5.0 Incl DLC-RELOADED

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on May 4, 2013 by SuPer_BONEin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Borderlands 2 Update v1.5.0 Incl DLC-RELOADED (Size: 2.78 GB)
 Borderlands2.exe34.02 MB
 steam_api.dll294 KB
 steam_api.ini2.05 KB
 autorun.inf43 bytes
 setup-1.bin1.96 GB
 setup-2.bin807.25 MB
 setup.exe701.96 KB
 reloaded.nfo6.36 KB
 Whats new.txt9.82 KB

Description

Borderlands 2 Update v1.5 Incl. DLC (c) 2K Games05/2013 :..... RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION .......: SteamCEG- :.......... DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE ........: FPS & RPGNoteCheck the included text file for a list of what's been patchedThis release includes the following DLCs- Borderlands 2: Ultimate Vault Hunters Upgrade Pack- Borderlands 2: Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt- Borderlands 2: Mr. Torgues Campaign of Carnage- Borderlands 2: Mechromancer Pack- Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's BootyYou only need the initial SR release for this update and DLC pack. Enjoy anupdated and working Borderlands 2 gameA new era of shoot and loot is about to begin. Play as one of four new vaulthunters facing off against a massive new world of creatures, psychos and theevil mastermind, Handsome Jack. Make new friends, arm them with a bazillionweapons and fight alongside them in 4 player co-op on a relentless quest forrevenge and redemption across the undiscovered and unpredictable livingplanetKey FeaturesAll-New Characters and All-New Classes: Four all new playable classesincluding the Siren, the Commando, the Gunzerker and the Assassin. Step intothe role of the Gunzerker, whose highly deadly skills allow him to dual-wieldany two weapons found in the game. Not only that, you will build on that skillto do more things with two guns than you ever imagined possible. Dual machineguns? Cool. Dual rocket launchers? Of course Dual Sniper Rifles? Sure, ifthats your thing Want to try other styles? More tactical perhaps? There aremultiple classes to choose fromDynamic Co-op online, and LAN: Share your adventures with friends both onlineand via LAN. Borderlands 2 features a seamless system enabling you to drop inand drop out of a campaign without ever having to restart the game. On top ofthat you can even take your new gear from any game to any otherWorld Connected Story: Find yourself left for dead in the frozen tundra ofPandora as you begin your quest of revenge and redemption. Expose the evilsurrounding the Hyperion Corporation and take on the perpetrator of a universe-wide grand deception -- the nefarious Hyperion CEO, Handsome Jack. (Oh, alsohe's stolen credit for the opening of the Vault87 Bazillion...Everything: In addition to the new gun system, you will lustafter procedurally generated shields, grenades, Relics, class mods and much,much more. And you thought the original Borderlands had a ton of lootBrand new environments on Pandora: Hunt through entirely brand new areas ofPandora that are more alive than ever From the arctic tundra, through thedangerous grasslands, past the mysterious corrosive caverns to beyond, youllbe surprised by the unpredictable world of Pandora at every turnBrand new enemies: A whole slew of new enemies are out there to kill you inBorderlands 2. Hulking, gorilla-like Bullymongs, vicious predatory Stalkersand the Hyperion mechanical army, run by Handsome Jack, are just some of thenew enemies in Borderlands 21. Unrar2. Install the update to where you have the game installed.3. Copy over the cracked content from the Crack directory to your gameinstall directory : installBinariesWin324. We recommend not allowing the game to go online, use your firewall5. Play the game6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.78 GB
seeders:1
leechers:2

Trailer

All Comments

work's...thx bone for the upload
Give me help./....for installing update do I have to just run the Update.exe, does this will install all the updates.
Works :)
Working fine for me, just follow the directions....Thanks!
do i need the previous update for this release?
do i need the previous updates for this release?
do i need the previous updates for this release?