Borderlands 2 v1 0-Update 8 Plus 26 Trainer by FLiNG@3DMGAMES (sic)Rob

seeders: 0
leechers: 2
Added on September 5, 2013 by sicRob5150in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Borderlands 2 v1 0-Update 8 Plus 26 Trainer by FLiNG@3DMGAMES (sic)Rob (Size: 582.65 KB)
 Borderlands.2.v1.0-Update.8.Plus.26.Trainer-FLiNG.rar582.65 KB

Description

I do not own nor did I have any part in the making if this. I am just shearing awesome work by FLiNG@3DMGAME all work and cred goes to them and their team.

To use extract using Winzip or any other program like it. Open the Trainer, then open the game and press the keys for the corresponding cheat/hack you want. I've tested this out myself and it does work.

NUMPAD 1 = INFINITE HEALTH
NUMPAD 2 = INFINITE MONEY
NUMPAD 3 = INFINITE AMMO/GRENADES
NUMPAD 4 = NO RELOAD
NUMPAD 5 = INCREASE EXPERIENCE(your exp with continue to go up until you press the button again)
CTRL + 5 = INFINITE EXPERIENCE
NUMPAD 6 = INFINITE SKILLPOINTS
CTRL + 6 = RESET SKILLPOINTS
NUMPAD 7 = INFINITE BADASS TOKENS (did not work for me)
NUMPAD 8 = SUPER ACCURACCY
NUMPAD 9 = SKILL NO COOLDOWN
NUMPAD 0 = ONE HIT KILLS
NUMPAD + = ADD MONEY
NUMPAD - = RESET SKILLS
NUMPAD . = RAPID FIRE
F1 = INFINITE SHIELD
F2 = SUPER SPEED
F3 = SUPER JUMP
F4 = ENEMY CAN'T MOVE
F5 = FREEZE SKILLPOINTS & BADASS TOKENS (did not work for me)
F6 = INFINITE ERIDIUMS (if you have more the 99 do not use or it will take your count down to 99)
F7 = NO RECOIL
F8 = MAX BONUS STATES
F9 = REMOVE ALL BONUS STATES
F10 = MAX INVENTORY SPACE
F11 = INFINITE GOLDEN KEYS
F12 = INFINITE MISSION TIMER
HOME = DISABLE

If code worked then you will hear a sound in the background.

I will be uploading alot more Trainers and other game related torrents.

Please Seed and enjoy.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
582.65 KB
seeders:0
leechers:2
Borderlands 2 v1 0-Update 8 Plus 26 Trainer by FLiNG@3DMGAMES (sic)Rob

Trailer

Screenshots

Borderlands 2 v1 0-Update 8 Plus 26 Trainer by FLiNG@3DMGAMES (sic)Rob screenshot
Borderlands 2 v1 0-Update 8 Plus 26 Trainer by FLiNG@3DMGAMES (sic)Rob screenshot

All Comments

This trainer works with regularly updated game version from steam. The trainer DO warn you it might not work with your version.
MOST hacks work, some doesn't. regrettably, no skill cool-down hack doesn't work.

Eridium hack isn't infinite, it just set your current amount to 99. it doesn't ADD 99 eridium to your current number... this got little annoying when I wanted to buy 100 eridium upgrades.
But there is a catch, use the hack to get 99, than go to the Roland's hideout, you can very often loot eridium from lockers and washing machines there, that's how you get 100 and can purchase all upgrades, except of those that require 150 eridium.

Game actually figure this out and after you add a second 99 hack all eridium you collect afterwards doesn't add. to prevent this you have to save and quit with those 99 eridium and actually quit the whole game to desktop. quit the trainer too. now start the game again, load your character (with 99 eridium) and loot Roland's place again. buy 100 upgrades, ALT+TAB and open trainer, in game add 99 eridium again and close the game... repeat the process until you purchase all 100 eridium upgrades. you'll still have to collect eridium through the game to get those 150 upgrades.

I REALLY wish no skill cooldown hack to work... especially with Axton, saber turret takes forever to cool down.
thanks sicrob:)
Your welcome. I have 19 other game trainers, go take a look I might have one for your other games if not let me know and I will gladly try to upload it.
To be honest no I do not. I've never tried any of my trainers online. Now that it has been mentioned I will test them out for you guys.
I will also take requst for game trainers