Borderlands 2 v1 2 2 Update SKIDROW

seeders: 13
leechers: 1
Added on November 22, 2012 by scene4allin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Borderlands 2 v1 2 2 Update SKIDROW (Size: 116.68 MB)
 B2Launcher.exe255 KB
 Borderlands2.exe33.79 MB
 skidrow.ini233 bytes
 steamclient.dll353.5 KB
 Buddha.dll63 KB
 steam_api.dll120 KB
 Borderlands.2.v1.2.2.Update.exe82.1 MB
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt353 bytes
 ChangeLog.txt3.78 KB
 skidrow.nfo11.61 KB

Description

S K I D R O W.the leading force.proudly presentsBorderlands 2 v1.2.2 Update22-11-2012......Release Date <-> Protection.............Steam+CEGFPS/RPG............Game Type <-> Disk(s)......................DOXRELEASE NOTESRead changelog.txt for information on updated content!INSTALL NOTES2. Run Borderlands.2.v1.2.2.Update.exe3. Install4. Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder to the main installfolder and overwrite5. Block the game in your firewall and mark our cracked content assecure/trusted in your antivirus program6. Play the game7. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!ADDITIONAL NOTESUse B2Launcher.exe, included with the cracked content, for setting thelanguage of your choice.You don't need to have any of the previous updates installed, as thisupdate is featuring all previous updated content.Get Borderlands.2.Mr.Torgues.Campaign.of.Carnage.DLC-SKIDROW, if youwant all the DLC currently released.GREETINGSTo all friends of the family and honorable rival groups!ascii art by thegodlike & terrific duomalodix + irokostitan artdivision

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
116.68 MB
seeders:13
leechers:1
Borderlands 2 v1 2 2 Update SKIDROW

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks!
it doesnt work on windows 8. the system error is "the program can't start because MSVCP100.dll is missing from your computer. try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." pls help me..ive already download this dll and copy the crack fix from skidrow..tnx for the reply..
Not working
dont work for me....
far as I can tell works