Bound to be Punished Series by S. P. Miller (Books 1 & 2)

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 18, 2013 by Baekhoin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Bound to be Punished Series by S. P. Miller (Books 1 & 2) (Size: 1.66 MB)
 Bound to be Punished_ Part I (Bound to b - Miller, S.P_.pdf466.33 KB
 Bound to be Punished_ Part I (Bound to b - Miller, S.P_.mobi193.21 KB
 Bound to be Punished_ Part I (Bound to b - Miller, S.P_.epub69.27 KB
 Cover.jpeg44.83 KB
 Bound to be Punished_ Part II (Bound to - Miller, S.P_.pdf522.56 KB
 Bound to be Punished_ Part II (Bound to - Miller, S.P_.mobi253.33 KB
 Bound to be Punished_ Part II (Bound to - Miller, S.P_.epub84.02 KB
 Cover.jpeg63.29 KB
 summary.rtf1.49 KB

Description

1. Bound to be Punished Part I: When innocent college graduate Anne flees to sunny Los Angeles, she was expecting to escape an out-of-control relationship.

She ran away to put the past behind her, to forget about the man who needed to have everything and pushed her too far. During a night that was supposed to help her forget about her former flame, Anne discovers that you can never truly escape the past.

Charles Donahue, her mysterious, charming ex-boyfriend, shows up when she least expects it...and when she is completely unprepared to deal with the consequences of her indiscretions.

Charles, holding the key to unlock his darkest desires, begins the process of completely possessing Anne...and punishing her for her sins.

2. Bound to be Punished Part II: Intended for mature audiences only.

After discovering his ex-flame Anne during a business trip to Los Angeles, Charles Donahue sets a dark plan in motion to enslave her. She had made the mistake of leaving him...and he was going to make sure that she never thought about doing it again.

Anne, naive and innocent, slowly allows Charles to take her back. Waking up beside him the next morning, Anne is eager to find out what the day holds for her.

She could have never guessed what Charles has in store.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.66 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Bound to be Punished Series by S. P. Miller (Books 1 & 2)

All Comments

Thank you
Thanks for sharing and the fast download
Thank you!