Bound to the Alpha: Part Three - [Bound #3] - Viola Rivard [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}

seeders: 13
leechers: 7
Added on November 1, 2014 by -01001001-in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Bound to the Alpha: Part Three - [Bound #3] - Viola Rivard [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001} (Size: 1.76 MB)
 Bound to the Alpha_ Part Three - Viola Rivard.azw3597.14 KB
 Bound to the Alpha_ Part Three - Viola Rivard.mobi455.36 KB
 Bound to the Alpha_ Part Three - Viola Rivard.epub446.98 KB
 Bound to the Alpha_ Part Three - Viola Rivard.jpg303.25 KB
 Bound to the Alpha_ Part Three - Viola Rivard.opf3.21 KB

Description

image Bound to the Alpha: Part Three
Volume Three in the "Bound" series by Viola Rivard

Metadata
ASIN: B00LMH9VCI
Publisher: Viola Rivard
Publication date: 7/07/2014
Formats: AZW3, EPUB, MOBI
Series: Bound #3
Pages: 66

Description
The Conclusion to the Bestselling Bound Serial...

Sarah may love kids, but she’s not ready to be a mother—especially when she’s sure Cain got her pregnant intentionally. While the mystery surrounding Snow’s parentage provides a welcome distraction, it’s only a matter of time before Cain returns, and Sarah is geared up for a confrontation.

But Cain’s dishonesty isn’t the biggest threat to their future, and Sarah will have to gather all of her strength and courage to face what happens next.

Bound to the Alpha: Part Three is a novella. It is the final entry in the three-part Bound serial, chronicling Sarah Harper’s journey as she inadvertently becomes part of a werewolf pack. It is not a standalone story. This story is for ages 18+ and is not intended for readers uncomfortable with sexual scenarios.

Meet the Authors

Viola Rivard

Viola Rivard is a national bestselling paranormal romance serialist in the United States.

"Viola Rivard is a good writer. I mean, she's no Deborah Bladon, but she's okay." --All Romance Bestselling Author, VM Black

"Viola Rivard is like the HM Ward of werewolf romance. Except, she sells a lot less books." --Sylvia Frost

"Being a Top 100 author really isn't that impressive. I could do it too, if I wrote two books a month in a genre that people like, with characters people like, and stories people enjoy." --Kindleboards Author

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.76 MB
seeders:13
leechers:7
Bound to the Alpha: Part Three - [Bound #3] - Viola Rivard [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}