seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 30, 2016 by IGGGAMESin Games
Torrent verified.

BoxByte (Size: 93.73 MB)
 IGG-BoxByte.rar93.73 MB

Description

About This Game

Color based gameplay within a high action environment. Welcome to BoxByte. Playing as Box, switch between three colors. Red, green, and blue. Then try to eat anything matching your color, like the little flying cubes called Bytes. But, don't touch any of the other two colors or you'll get hurt. That's the basics of the game.

Key Features

An arcade throwback to the days of yore but twisted in new ways.
Unique powerups that really power you up!
Handcrafted unique art-style. A 6 year labor of love!
Beautiful animations and seamless transitions between gates make the game a joy to play, not hindered by load screens.
Amazing soundtrack by Deceased Superior Technician.
Crazy enemies and hazards that change the gameplay, making it always fresh.
Time to beat full run: 5hrs (If you're lucky!)

System Requirements

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
93.73 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
BoxByte

All Comments

Hey the creator of BoxByte here. I'm not upset that my game is showing up here. In fact I'm excited that someone liked it enough to share it. I believe games are meant to be played together and shared.

I just ask that if you liked this game that you support its further development by buying it. I'm not a rich person and only a 1 man team. Here's a link to its page: https://zaywolfe.itch.io/boxby...

It's only $2.99 and I don't think that's a lot to ask for. You'll also be able to get builds for 32/64 and linux too. If you can't support the game financially then continue to share it with your friends and tell them about it.

For people who enjoy trying to beat it. This game is a challenge and meant to be torn apart and defeated. Stop by the community to discuss strategy and other things. People who bought it and pirates will be welcome alike. :)