Boyce Elementary Differential Equations and Boundary Value Problems 10th c2012.pdf

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on June 20, 2016 by RonChattin Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Boyce Elementary Differential Equations and Boundary Value Problems 10th c2012.pdf (Size: 5.1 MB)
 Boyce Elementary Differential Equations and Boundary Value Problems 10th c2012.pdf5.1 MB

Description

This is the latest edition of this text, published in 2012. This is not my original torrent, but it is sufficiently hard to find that I am putting it on KAT.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.1 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Boyce Elementary Differential Equations and Boundary Value Problems 10th c2012.pdf

All Comments

I could only find up to the 8th ed. on KAT. When I did the course I endeed up purchasing the 7th ed since as it cost next to nothing, but did not find this PDF version elsewhere until the very end. I did a search on KAT just before I u/l this one, and could not find the 10th edition, which was why I u/l this to KAT.

During the few months I seeded the original site, there were maybe 5 downloads. Here in the first couple hours there were over 20 downloads.

So I don't think this consitutes needless duplication.The numbers are quite clear that the original seed did not find much traffic. Indeed I relinquished my VUL status because I refused to duplicate torrents that would have continued my elegibility for such.

I pointed out in the first line that this was not my original seed.

I also post under my user name.