Brain Training For Runners: A Revolutionary New Training System (2007) by Matt Fitzgerald [Dr.Soc].epub {Happy Torrents Day 2016}

seeders: 5
leechers: 5
Added on March 30, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Brain Training For Runners: A Revolutionary New Training System (2007) by Matt Fitzgerald [Dr.Soc].epub {Happy Torrents Day 2016} (Size: 26.2 MB)
 Brain training for runners- a revolutionary new training system (2007) by Matt Fitzgerald.epub26.2 MB

Description

Happy Torrents Day 2016

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Brain Training For Runners: A Revolutionary New Training System to Improve Endurance, Speed, Health, and Results by Matt Fitzgerald and Tim Noakes M.D.
English | 2007 | ISBN: 0451222326 | 576 pages | EPUB | 26.2 MB

Based on new research in exercise physiology, author and running expert Matt Fitzgerald introduces a first-of-its-kind training strategy that he's named "Brain Training." Runners of all ages, backgrounds, and skill levels can learn to maximize their performance by supplying the brain with the right feedback. Based on Fitzgerald's eight-point brain training system, this book will help runners:

- Resist running fatigue
- Use cross-training as brain training
- Master the art of pacing
- Learn to run "in the zone"
- Outsmart injuries
- Fuel the brain for maximum performance
- And more

Packed with cutting-edge research, real-world examples, and the wisdom of the world's top distance runners, Brain Training for Runners offers easily applied advice and delivers practical results for a better overall running experience.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
26.2 MB
seeders:5
leechers:5
Brain Training For Runners: A Revolutionary New Training System (2007) by Matt Fitzgerald [Dr.Soc].epub {Happy Torrents Day 2016}