brainetics - Mathelite501

seeders: 14
leechers: 0
Added on August 12, 2011 by Mathelitein Applications
Torrent verified.

brainetics - Mathelite501 (Size: 2.67 GB)
 BRAINETICS DISC 4 - THE GENERAL RULE - MULTIPLICATION MADNESS - IT ALL ADDS UP.avi658.02 MB
 BRAINETICS DISC 3 - MULTIPLICATION - DIVIDE AND CONQUER.avi601.58 MB
 BRAINETICS DISC 5 - ALPHABET GAME - WILD WORD COUNTDOWN - MEMORY MONSTER.avi572.19 MB
 BRAINETICS DISC 2 - ESPECIALLY COOL NUMBERS - MATH MISCHIEF - MISSING NUMBER MYSTERY.avi485.09 MB
 BRAINETICS DISC 1 - MAGIC SQUARES - COOL CALENDAR CHALLENGE - TAKE TEN CARD GAME.avi420.33 MB

Description

Brainetics is a great addition for any student, teacher, parent or adult learner looking to improve their math skills, memory skills and overall brain power.
The Brainetics kit includes 5 educational DVD's that guide your student through a process of interesting and motivating lessons: DVD 1 Focuses on following directions, concentrating and detecting patterns in numbers, DVD 2 Helps students overcome math anxiety through fun tricks and games, DVD 3 Introduces math shortcuts enabling kids to do complex math in their mind, DVD 4 Develops mental multi-tasking to help solve any math problem, DVD 5 Applies Brainetics skills to improve mental capacity and memory recall. Brainetics also comes with a Parent's manual for added lessons and tips for success, a Playbook to with practices and exercises, plus Flash Cards and Playing Cards for extra enjoyment! (NOT INCLUDED HERE - SORRY)
The Brainetics lessons presented from Mike Byster's teachings and techniques are fun for the entire family!
[AND I KNOW IT MAY SAY THAT THERE ARE NO SEEDS... BUT TRUST ME, I'M SEEDING... I'M THE ONLY ONE SO FAR. AND BE PATIENT, I'M ONLY WORKING WITH A 1MB SPEED OKAY :-)]

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.67 GB
seeders:14
leechers:0
brainetics - Mathelite501

All Comments

AWESOME!
Really glad to have this to help my child with mathematics! Of course, I'm going to use it too! Never too old to learn new tricks! Thx!
thanks uploader!
Great copy and still downloading at a good speed.
2013-03-25 19:06
My kids are having trouble with math. Hopefully this will give them new ways to look at math.
2013-03-08 03:00