Brand EsSense: Using Sense, Symbol and Story to Design Brand Identity (2014) by Neil Gains [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on March 9, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Brand EsSense: Using Sense, Symbol and Story to Design Brand Identity (2014) by Neil Gains [Dr.Soc] (Size: 1.67 MB)
 Brand EsSense Using Sense, Symbol and Story to Design Brand Identity by Neil Gains.pdf1.67 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Brand EsSense: Using Sense, Symbol and Story to Design Brand Identity by Neil Gains
English | 2014 | ISBN: 0749470011, 0749476443 | 232 pages | PDF | 1.7 MB

In Brand EsSense, branding expert Neil Gains shows both the science and the practical applications of how a two-sense product can become a five-sense phenomenon. Drawing on the latest sensory branding research, the book shows how brands can link storytelling archetypes and symbolism to customer experience, to enhance a brand's overall success. It also provides tools for evaluating where a brand is on the sensory and storytelling scale, analyzing its potential and giving it a clear pathway to optimizing its unique sensory appeal.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.67 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Brand EsSense: Using Sense, Symbol and Story to Design Brand Identity (2014) by Neil Gains [Dr.Soc]