Braterstwo Róży - Brotherhood of the Rose (1989)

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on June 23, 2013 by azjatyckiin Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: DVDRip

Braterstwo Róży - Brotherhood of the Rose (1989) (Size: 2.76 GB)
 Brotherhood Of The Rose.1989.PL.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-sav.avi2.74 GB
 sample.avi14.37 MB
 READ Info.txt2.05 KB
 Upload by azjatycki aka FOXMASTER.txt121 bytes

Description

gatunek: Sensacyjny, Thriller
produkcja: Nowa Zelandia, USA
premiera: 22 stycznia 1989 (świat)
reżyseria: Marvin J. Chomsky
scenariusz: Gy Waldron
filmWeb: http://www.filmweb.pl/film/Braterstwo+R%C3%B3%C5%BCy-1989-31498

Sample: http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/3827526/file.html

Storyline:
Romulus and Remus are two CIA agents, their direct instructor is John Elliott. They both were picked up at an orphanage by Elliott at the age of about eight, raised together as brothers and specially trained to supersede every other agent in the service. This is what they know. What they do not know is that they are part of a system Elliott had invented to build up his own private army of pros which can be assigned to any job he wishes. One day Romulus takes over a job in the course of which he and his team blow up a house and about half a dozen civilians with it. After that Romulus feels he is being chased by both men of the CIA and the Mossad. He has to find out that Elliott betrayed both him and Remus from the start. Elliott used them and others, which were recruited and raised the same way Romulus and Remus were, to support a secret agreement that was constituted between top secret service leaders of England, France, Russia, Germany and the USA after the second world war. To its ...

Opis:
Romulus i Remus, dwaj chłopcy, którzy traktują się jak bracia, zostali wychowani na specjalnych agentów, rządowych zabójców, a przeszkolenie przeszli w samym Mosadzie. Jednak pewnego dnia odkrywają spisek, który ma na celu ich wyeliminowanie. Rozpoczynają więc walkę o życie i próbę rozwikłania zagadki, a jedynym ich przyjacielem jest izraelska agentka Erika.

Obsada:
Peter Strauss: Romulus
David Morse: Remus
Connie Sellecca: Erika Bernstein
Robert Mitchum: John Eliot
Ken Blackburn: Forbes

Dane techniczne:
Video kodek: XVID Mpeg-4
Video bitrate: 1976 Kbps
Audio kodek: AC3, 2 kanały
Audio bitrate: 224 Kbps, 48000 Hz
Rozdzielczość: 640x480
proporcje: 4x3
FPS: 23.976
Czas trwania: 178 min.
Język: angielski / lektor polski

Torrent zawiera sample.

Screenshot:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.76 GB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Braterstwo Róży - Brotherhood of the Rose (1989)

Trailer

All Comments

Just downloaded the sample but Russian (I'm assuming) audio embedded on top of the English Audio, so both come through at once, kind of stupid idea if U ask me so neither language can be heard clearly so no one can enjoy it