Brave New War: The Next Stage of Terrorism and the End of Globalization (2008) by James Fallows, John Robb [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on March 18, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Brave New War: The Next Stage of Terrorism and the End of Globalization (2008) by James Fallows, John Robb [Dr.Soc] (Size: 869.77 KB)
 Brave New War The Next Stage of Terrorism by John Robb.epub504.17 KB
 Brave New War The Next Stage of Terrorism by John Robb.mobi365.6 KB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Brave New War: The Next Stage of Terrorism and the End of Globalization By James Fallows, John Robb
2008 | 224 Pages | ISBN: 0470261951 | EPUB + MOBI | 1 MB

"For my money, John Robb, a former Air Force officer and tech guru, is the futurists′ futurist." — Slate The counterterrorism expert John Robb reveals how the same technology that has enabled globalization also allows terrorists and criminals to join forces against larger adversaries with relative ease and to carry out small, inexpensive actions—like sabotaging an oil pipeline—that generate a huge return. He shows how combating the shutdown of the world’s oil, high–tech, and financial markets could cost us the thing we’ve come to value the most—worldwide economic and cultural integration—and what we must do now to safeguard against this new method of warfare.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
869.77 KB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Brave New War: The Next Stage of Terrorism and the End of Globalization (2008) by James Fallows, John Robb [Dr.Soc]