Braydon {Alluring Indulgence #6 } By Nicole Edwards EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 8, 2015 by KnightnKatin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Braydon {Alluring Indulgence #6 } By Nicole Edwards EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat (Size: 5.56 MB)
 Braydon - Nicole Edwards.azw32 MB
 Braydon - Nicole Edwards.epub1.69 MB
 Braydon - Nicole Edwards.mobi1.32 MB
 Cover.jpg554.89 KB
 metadata.opf2.3 KB
 Torrent downloaded from kat.cr.txt342 bytes

Description

Language: English | Format: EPUB,MOBI,AZW3
Genre: Romance
ISBN: 9781476790824

About:

From New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author Nicole Edwards comes the sixth searing adventure in her Alluring Indulgence erotic romance series, which follows the seven Walker brothers and their sizzling-hot love interests!Braydon Walker has always shared everything with his identical twin brother Brendon—hopes, dreams, career choices, and yes, even women. Known for tag-teaming their love interests in every way imaginable, Braydon is surprised and unnerved when he finds himself wanting to keep their newest lover all to himself. Will the twins’ relationship evolve to fit this new mold, or will Braydon’s desire for independence tear them apart?
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent .also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !
Cheers
~KnightinKat

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.56 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0