Breaking Bad S01E01 Pilot 2160p WEBRip 6CH x265 HEVC-PSA

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on September 8, 2015 by kikAssessin TV
Torrent verified.

Breaking Bad S01E01 Pilot 2160p WEBRip 6CH x265 HEVC-PSA (Size: 2.77 GB)
 Breaking.Bad.S01E01.Pilot.2160p.WEBRip.6CH.x265.HEVC-PSA.mkv2.77 GB

Description

ReEncoding this particular episode took almost 30 hours. the source was almost 18gb and I didn’t want it to lose lots of details. I thought people are downloading the 4K version to see a high-quality video. so let’s give it a little higher bitrate and let let them enjoy. Although, you should know playing this requires a powerful hardware or something with h-265 hardware decoding feature built-in. So, If you want to check to see if your rig is able to play this, please download the sample before you download the main release. I don’t know if I keep encoding in 4K, but let me know what you think about it(size/quality/playing/etc.

Source: Breaking.Bad.S01E01.Pilot.2160p.NF.WEBRip.DTS.x264-iON | 17.7GB

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC) is a video compression standard, a successor to H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (Advanced Video Coding). HEVC is said to double the data compression ratio compared to H.264/MPEG-4 AVC at the same level of video quality. The average bit rate reduction for HEVC are-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Use updated VLC Player [for PC]&
MX Player [for Android]

All credits goes to the original encoder
Dr.XJ

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.77 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Breaking Bad S01E01 Pilot 2160p WEBRip 6CH x265 HEVC-PSA

All Comments

My parents have a 4K TV. I've plugged in a thumb drive to it with a couple x265 files. It tried to play them, but was extremely blocky, and most of the screen was green at times. Is there a trick to get x265 to play on a 4K TV?
What thumb drive did you use, it's probably a bottleneck and are you sure that your TV can drive 4K H.265, because many high end PC have problems doing that.
BABA GG BARDASHAT NI HOTA!!
I think you should upload 2K version too with some better quality.
no such thing as 2K. 1080p --> 2160p (aka 4k). think four 1080p screens in a square.
HD - 720p
FHD - 1080p
QHD (2K) - 1440p
UHD (4K) - 2160p
UHD (8K) - 4320p
Future Standard - 8640p
FYI I don't have a 4K TV, but I have 2K resolution Phone (Nexus 6).
For that I just wanted to try this out. That's why I made a request.
I stand corrected. OK, no such thing as 2K for TVs. I didn't realize there was a phone with 1440p res.

Damn... the specs look insane for the Nexus 6:

From bgr.com: The Huawei Angler – which is the codename of the new Nexus 6 – will feature a 5.7-inch 2K display (2560 x 1440 resolution), 1.9GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor, 3GB of RAM, 24GB of storage, 12-megapixel camera with 4K video support and 8-megapixel front-facing camera.

Still, who wants to watch TV on a 6" screen?
I suppose if you're gonna create 4K material... this is the show to do it with! #GOAT

Curious, does anyone yet have a standalone player / HTPC capable of playing this on a 4K TV?
OMG, NIce