Breaking the Waves (1996) 1080p BrRip x264 - YIFY

seeders: 399
leechers: 168
Added on March 6, 2014 by YIFYin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pHDRiPDVDRip

Breaking the Waves (1996) 1080p BrRip x264 - YIFY (Size: 2.05 GB)
 Breaking.the.Waves.1996.1080p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp42.05 GB
 WWW.YIFY-TORRENTS.COM.jpg127.61 KB

Description

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115751/IMDB RATING: 7.9FORMAT..............: MP4

CODEC...............: X264

GENRE...............: Drama

FILE SIZE...........: 2.05 GB

RESOLUTION..........: 1920*800

FRAME RATE..........: 23.976 fps

AUDIO...............: 92.0 Kbps AAC-LC (2CH)

SUBTITLES...........: NONE

LANGUAGE............: English

RUNTIME.............: 159 minsDrama set in a repressed, deeply religious community in the north of Scotland, where a naive young woman named Bess McNeil meets and falls in love with Danish oil-rig worker Jan. Bess and Jan are deeply in love but, when Jan returns to his rig, Bess prays to God that he returns for good. Jan does return, his neck broken in an accident aboard the rig. Because of his condition, Jan and Bess are now unable to enjoy a sexual relationship and Jan urges Bess to take another lover and tell him the details. As Bess becomes more and more deviant in her sexual behavior, the more she comes to believe that her actions are guided by God and are helping Jan recover.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.05 GB
seeders:399
leechers:168
Breaking the Waves (1996) 1080p BrRip x264 - YIFY

Trailer

All Comments

thank u so much YIFY!
good rip. excellent and very human story. thank you
Thanks...
Some "genius" watched the first 30 seconds of the movie, and wrote that "the quality is awful". The true is that the first 30 seconds has those "low quality" on the original movie. The copy is fine. If you make a perfect copy of a Charles Chaplin film, the quality will no be perfect, despite your copy was perfect.
I agree with you. some idiots give untrue reports. I find the rip quality good and I know what I am talking about.
Thanks for the share/rip. Quality is okay.