Brian Kittrell, Mages of Bloodmyr Trilogy - sam2085

seeders: 6
leechers: 1
Added on December 20, 2013 by sam2085in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Brian Kittrell, Mages of Bloodmyr Trilogy - sam2085 (Size: 1.83 MB)
 01 Circle of Sorcerers.mobi663.35 KB
 02 Consuls of the Vicariate.mobi588.15 KB
 03 Immortals of Myrdwyer.mobi618.85 KB

Description

When Laedron Telpist's sorcery training is interrupted by a knock on the door, what once seemed a proper profession must now be hidden. In a world where priests and mages vie for the limitless power of the elements and a new Grand Vicar has sworn death to all sorcerers, Laedron is tossed into a nightmare which would see his destruction at every turn. From the home shores in western Sorbia, through the Cael'Brilland heartlands, and even across the seas to the great city of Azura, Laedron finds himself embracing old friends, consorting with unlikely allies, and confronting potent enemies. As he struggles to train himself in spellcraft, Laedron must face that he lives in a time when the utterance of a simple spell could be the signature on his death warrant.

https://www.goodreads.com/series/71381-mages-of-bloodmyr

The fact that the strongest magician in this story is killed so easily bothered me to the point I didn't even want to finish it. I'm glad I did though. I found that the main character was too powerful, but that makes things more intense though doesn't it? I think I might read the rest of this series and see how it ends. Especially since we're left at a cliff hanger.

PS - Don't see the goodreads score, infact read the reviews. Favorable!! sam2085

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.83 MB
seeders:6
leechers:1