Bridgertons 02 - The Viscount Who Loved Me - Julia Quinn (epub and mobi) [Innocent.Baby]

seeders: 11
leechers: 3
Added on October 4, 2014 by Innocent.Babyin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Bridgertons 02 - The Viscount Who Loved Me - Julia Quinn (epub and mobi) [Innocent.Baby] (Size: 902.81 KB)
 Bridgertons 02 - The Viscount Who Loved Me - Julia Quinn.mobi623.3 KB
 Bridgertons 02 - The Viscount Who Loved Me - Julia Quinn.epub278.19 KB
 Book Info...!.nfo1 KB
 Torrent Downloaded From kickass.to.nfo332 bytes

Description

The season has opened for the year of 1814, and there is little reason to hope that we will see any noticeable change from 1813. The ranks of society are once again filled with Ambitious Mamas, whose only aim is to see their Darling Daughters married off to Determined Bachelors. Discussion amongst the Mamas fingers Viscount Bridgerton as this year's most eligible catch, and indeed, if the poor man's hair looks ruffled and windblown, it is because he cannot go anywhere without some young miss batting her eyelashes with such vigor and speed as to create a breeze of hurricane force. Perhaps the only young lady not interested in Bridgerton is Miss Katharine Sheffield, and in fact, her demeanor toward the viscount occasionally borders on the hostile.
And that is why, Dear Reader, This Author feels that a match between Bridgerton and Miss Sheffield would be just the thing to enliven an otherwise ordinary season.
Lady Whistledown's Society Papers, 13 April 1814

The Viscount Who Loved Me

Julia Quinn.

Please select and use compatible trackers list to download
+1 feedback To support me
Enjoy :)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
902.81 KB
seeders:11
leechers:3
Bridgertons 02 - The Viscount Who Loved Me - Julia Quinn (epub and mobi) [Innocent.Baby]