Bring It S01E02 Battle In Memphis WS DSR x264-[NY2] mp4

seeders: 44
leechers: 6
Added on March 13, 2014 by rocksterin TV
Torrent verified.

Bring It S01E02 Battle In Memphis WS DSR x264-[NY2] mp4 (Size: 395.57 MB)
 Bring.It.S01E02.Battle.In.Memphis.WS.DSR.x264-[NY2].mp4395.57 MB

Description

The Dancing Dolls compete in Memphis against some of the best dance teams in the South. Rittany tires of Dianna's harsh teaching style and pulls Crystianna out of rehearsal; and a judging controversy leads to a riot.

thanks to original capper and posters

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
395.57 MB
seeders:44
leechers:6
Bring It S01E02 Battle In Memphis WS DSR x264-[NY2] mp4

All Comments

I Got It working. Thanks, dont stop posting the show. My daughter and I love this show!!!
All I got was just the audio, cant see the video
YOu have to watch it on VLC player,This is a known issue with all NY2 caps. Always use VLC if you have issues watching a show.Do a Google search for it,its easy to install and plays everything
thanks as always rockster!
This is in fact episode two, that other uploader posted the wrong episode.All I can say is I TOLD YOU SO!!
Here's the correct episode one which I capped and posted
I will download them and check them out. Thanks!
I'm not saying it episode 1, but is it possible that the other torrent from pepsi is episode 1 and 2? I ask because I saw this from last week's torrent from pepsi. None the less thanks for uploading. You always rock Rockster.
Thanks uploader cuz those comments stopped me from DL'n this.
A message to the knucklehead who keeps leaving the same message (3 times now) that this is Episode 1 - I just checked it myself and its definitely episode 2 so please STFU!, watch the show and keep your pointless comments to yourself.
seriously, a 4th message saying its episode 1.Please go away