seeders: 85
leechers: 2
Added on January 15, 2014 by CerealKillerXin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Broken Age Cracked-3DM (Size: 1.05 GB)
 3DMGAME-Broken.Age.Cracked-3DM1.05 GB

Description

About the Game
ACT 1 IS AVAILABLE NOW, AND THE ACT 2 CONCLUSION WILL ARRIVE AS A FREE UPDATE LATER THIS YEAR

The first graphic adventure by Tim Schafer in sixteen years, Broken Age began began two years ago in a historic, record-breaking Kickstarter campaign. Now it's here in all it's beautiful, 2D, hand-painted glory, with an original orchestral soundtrack and an all-star vocal cast.

Broken Age is a timeless coming-of-age story of barfing trees and talking spoons. Vella Tartine and Shay Volta are two teenagers in strangely similar situations, but radically different worlds. The player can freely switch between their stories, helping them take control of their own lives, and dealing with the unexpected adventures that follow.

----------------------
1. unpack archive
2. run BrokenAge.exe

PC System Requirements

Minimum:
Processor: 1.7 GHz Dual Core
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia 260GTX, ATI Radeon 4870 HD, Intel HD 3000
DirectX: Version 10
Hard Drive: 1500 MB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card

Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo at 2.2 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 2.2Ghz
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia 460, AMD HD 6850
DirectX: Version 11
Hard Drive: 1500 MB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.05 GB
seeders:85
leechers:2
Broken Age Cracked-3DM

Trailer

All Comments

thaank you!!
i'm on windows 8, can't get it to work. i disabled my real-time protection and ran it as admin. the game starts in a white window and i get the question to allow or deny the game from accessing internet and i denied it from accessing internet and the window closes. i dont want the game to access internet and why should it if its cracked? i guess thats why the game doesnt start. if you have any ideas please let me know
To everyone claiming there's a virus: freakin' get a better AV program. This release is clean as a whistle, and my only (illegitimate) complaint is for the next part to come out sooner. The ending's such a cliffhanger!
Game is also not working for me. I am using Windows 7.