Broken Sword 5 The Serpents Curse HD Episode 1-FLT

seeders: 26
leechers: 4
Added on February 23, 2014 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Broken Sword 5 The Serpents Curse HD Episode 1-FLT (Size: 4.48 GB)
 fairlight.nfo4.07 KB
 flt-brs2.iso4.48 GB

Description

ANSi JEDIn Their 27th Year Of Glory, FairLight Released #1140Broken Sword 5 - The Serpent's Curse EP2 (c) Revolution SoftwareSupplied by: FAIRLIGHT: Release Date: 23/02/2014Cracked by: FAIRLIGHT Game Type: AdventurePackaged by: FAIRLIGHT Image Format: ISODISCS: 1 DVD Protection: SteamSystem Requirements: (S)-1-phenylpropan-2-amineOS: Windows XP Processor: 1.6 GHz Memory: 1 GB RAM Graphics: 256 MB Hard Drive: 3 GB available spaceRelease Notes:This release bundles Episode One and Two. You don't need to have EpisodeOne to intall thisGame information:Paris in the spring. Shots ring out from a galleryA robbery.. a murder.. and the beginning of another epic, original BrokenSword adventureFrom multi-award winning Revolution Software comes the latest explosiveepisode in this classic series. Playing as intrepid American GeorgeStobbart and sassy French journalist Nico Collard, you find yourself onthe trail of a stolen painting - and a murderous conspiracy. A conspiracywhose roots lie in mysteries older than the written wordArmed only with logic, integrity and a wry sense of humour - can Georgeand Nico save mankind from disaster?Can you solve the secret of the Serpent's Curse? A curse forged by the Devil himselfFeatures:* The latest explosive episode in the iconic Broken Sword series* Follow the adventure across Europe and beyondin classic 2D hand-drawn locations* Immerse yourself in the rich storyline andinteract with unforgettable characters* Experience the very best in adventure gaming: fromunique puzzles and deft subterfuge to ciphersolving and time-honoured detective work* Enjoy the award-winning scripts, andwidely praised voice-actingInstallation Information:* Burn or mount* Install* Play the gameNOTE: As usual, block the game exe in your firewall/TEAM FAiRLIGHTQUALITY, TRADITION AND PRIDE

Screenshots:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.48 GB
seeders:26
leechers:4
Broken Sword 5 The Serpents Curse HD Episode 1-FLT

All Comments

boring game, played for 15 minutes then uninstalled :( game runs perfectly though
thanks!!
nice share
there is no "Episode 2" ????
Ingame when i solve puzzles like letters and digits are totally screwed up and also the hintsystem as well.
Why?
i installed episode 2 yesterday..almost done only a short time to play left after i entered the cave and have to solve a puzzle .letters are screwed up as i mentioned on top comment...
dont bother episode 1 or 2 this is fcking hd episode or ???
Thanks a lot dude
Don't know about this site but this is "Just" what I needed! Thank you for sharing this. I was just getting ready to grab the standard definition versions when I saw this. Broken Sword isn't my all time favorite but it is one of those adventure games that is so beautiful you have to play it.

Thanks again. :-)

By the way, is episode 2 coming soon in HD?
good