Bruce Springsteen - 2016-03-06 St. Louis, MO (DVD-FLAC 24bit)

seeders: 1
leechers: 4
Added on April 16, 2016 by homelighterin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Bruce Springsteen - 2016-03-06 St. Louis, MO (DVD-FLAC 24bit) (Size: 2.47 GB)
 01 - Meet Me In The City.flac80.5 MB
 02 - The Ties That Bind.flac49.47 MB
 03 - Sherry Darling.flac62.33 MB
 04 - Jackson Cage.flac43.17 MB
 05 - Two Hearts.flac53.3 MB
 06 - Independence Day.flac71.56 MB
 07 - Hungry heart.flac68 MB
 08 - Out in the Street.flac81.97 MB
 09 - Crush on You.flac41.8 MB
 10 - You Can Look (But You Better Not Touch).flac45.02 MB
 11 - I Wanna Marry You.flac120.59 MB
 12 - The River.flac80.62 MB
 13 - Point Blank.flac107.81 MB
 14 - Cadillac ranch.flac75.49 MB
 15 - I'm a rocker.flac50.81 MB
 16 - Fade Away.flac66.31 MB
 17 - Stolen Car.flac57.03 MB
 18 - Ramrod.flac76.08 MB
 19 - The Price You Pay.flac78.89 MB
 20 - Drive All Night.flac118.37 MB
 21 - Wreck On The Highway.flac74.23 MB
 22 - Working on the Highway.flac67.01 MB
 23 - Prove It All Night.flac61.29 MB
 24 - My Love Will Not Let You Down.flac72.98 MB
 25 - No Surrender.flac63.47 MB
 26 - Badlands.flac71.93 MB
 27 - Because The Night.flac68.29 MB
 28 - The Rising.flac67.58 MB
 29 - Thunder Road.flac96.41 MB
 30 - Born To Run.flac69.85 MB
 Bruce Springsteen - 2016-03-06 St. Louis, MO (1).jpg148.24 KB
 Bruce Springsteen - 2016-03-06 St. Louis, MO (2).jpg130.2 KB
 Bruce Springsteen - 2016-03-06 St. Louis, MO (3).jpg119.59 KB
 Bruce Springsteen - 2016-03-06 St. Louis, MO (4).jpg85.14 KB

Description

Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band
Date: March 6, 2016
Venue: Chaifetz Arena
Format: FLAC 24bit-48kHz

Track List:
1. Meet Me In The City
2. The Ties That Bind
3. Sherry Darling
4. Jackson Cage
5. Two Hearts
6. Independence Day
7. Hungry Heart
8. Out In The Street
9. Crush On You
10. You Can Look
11. I Wanna Marry You
12. The River
13. Point Blank
14. Cadillac Ranch
15. I'm A Rocker
16. Fade Away
17. Stolen Car
18. Ramrod
19. The Price You Pay
20. Drive All Night
21. Wreck On The Highway
22. Working on the highway
23. Prove ot all night
24. My love will not let you down
25. No Surrender
26. Badlands
27. Because the Night
28. The Rising
29. Thunder Road
30. Born to Run
31. Dancing in The Dark
32. Rosalita
33. 10th Avenue Freeze-Out
34. Shout

Kevin C. Johnson (St. Louis Post-Dispatch):

There are concerts, and then there’s Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band. The rock legend brought the “The River Tour 2016” to Chaifetz Arena on Sunday night.

Sold out nearly from the moment it went on sale, the concert was probably the most high-profile show at Chaifetz Arena to date and was one for the books.

Springsteen and his crew of merry players are back on the road celebrating the 35th anniversary of the “The River” with this special tour in which the album is performed from beginning to end.

And what a celebration it was, a true marathon witnessed by just over 10,000 fans who surely left the building exhausted by the energized Springsteen. This marvelously nostalgic ride through Springsteen’s early but crucial years won’t be forgotten any time soon.

Over the course of three-and-a-half hours with no opening act or intermission, the band including Steven Van Zandt (guitar), Nils Lofgren (guitar), Max Weinberg (drums), Roy Bittan (piano), Garry Tallent (bass), Jake Clemons (saxophone), Charles Giordano (organ) and Soozie Tyrell (violin) delivered a rip-roaring cruise down “The River” — complete with several non-“River” staples thrown into the mix near the end for good measure.

The still-mighty band casually took to the stage around 8 p.m. and prepped the crowd with “Meet Me in the City,” actually an outtake from “The River,” before diving full on into the album.

“Are you ready to be entertained?” Springsteen asked, before telling fans that “The River” was his coming-of-age record when he was trying to figure out where he fit in.

“I wanted to make a big record, a record that felt like life,” he said, then fired up arena rock anthems “The Ties That Bind,” “Sherry Darling,” “Jackson Cage” and “Two Hearts,” and the downbeat “Independence Day.”

Springsteen wasted no time getting to know the crowd, walking through the arena floor shaking hands, signing an album cover and eventually crowd-surfing during “Hungry Heart.”

“Crush on You,” “You Can Look (But You Better Not Touch)” and “I’m a Rocker” remained full of life, while the title track and “Point Blank” reminded us what a great storyteller we have in Springsteen.

He asked if there were any lovers in the house before “I Wanna Marry You” and called St. Louis a romantic city.

“Cadillac Ranch” was one of many examples of the fantastic interplay between the band members, as various players including Van Zandt, Clemons, Lofgren and Tyrell briefly but strongly jammed with Springsteen on their respective instruments.

Van Zandt’s contributions were especially strong throughout. Clemons, the late Clarence Clemons’ nephew, admirably cemented his place in the band.

Once “The River” wrapped, the final stretch kicked off with Springsteen plucking a young man holding a sign in the crowd to join him on stage to play guitar during “Working on the Highway.”

The fan was more than up to the task, prompting Springsteen to joke: “Once he overcomes that shyness he’s going to be dynamite.”

Fans raised their arms in the air along with Springsteen during “The Rising,” followed by “Thunder Road” and “Born to Run” (a shout-out to St. Louis Area Foodbank was nice).

“Dancing in the Dark” came with not one lucky young woman pulled from the crowd to dance with Springsteen but eight women, in a nod to the song’s popular video from the ’80s.

“Do you have anything left?” Springsteen asked the still raring-to-go crowd before “Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out,” which was accompanied by video clips on the big screen of Clarence Clemons.

The Isley Brothers’ classic “Shout,” complete with an infectious little jig from Springsteen, closed the concert but was so rejuvenating it felt like the show could go on all night.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.47 GB
seeders:1
leechers:4